Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

So you thought that a poster who supports Aberdeen, a team that has had numerous keepers kicked in the head by Rangers, was referring to an incident from 1931. 

tumblr_m3gvhciQJ51qbrg7zo1_500.gif

It's what AJF does.

Just now, G51 said:

Ach lads, what can you do. Last 16 isn’t too bad. Always a bit disappointing to lose a coin flip tie, but we’ve come a hell of a distance in this competition.

The Slavia team looks like they’re just 12-24 months ahead of us in their development.

All about the Xg

Apparently Gerrard mentioned pre-match that Helander is carrying a niggle and he didn’t want to risk him from the start in a match that would be high intensity.
That makes sense at least. He was the best player last week I thought.

Just now, craigkillie said:

They are not an obviously better team than Rangers. The tie could easily have gone the other way if Rangers had been at full strength.

I think that @G51 is right that it was a coin flip. Slavia have more later stages experience however which might have made a bit of difference. Unless I'm mistaken they reached a Europa semi final recently.

1 minute ago, DMCs said:

I think that @G51 is right that it was a coin flip. Slavia have more later stages experience however which might have made a bit of difference. Unless I'm mistaken they reached a Europa semi final recently.

They might also have a manager who isn't a moron as well.