Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

14 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

You said he thought Suarez should shake Evras hand.

Why?

What is his ridiculous thought process that Evra would shake the hand of racist scum.

Does he think Kamara should shake the hand of Kudela?

I have always thought Gerrard has been a vile individual and have seen nothing to change that.

I have never once seen him condemn Suarez.

Why can't you see how two faced that is?

Because at the time a huge deal was being made of the hand shake . Evra offered out his hand to Suarez who blanked it causing a further fallout from the whole situation . 

I have already referenced that he speak of his regret on the whole situation in his book . 

your are entitled to your opinion on Gerrard and I have no interest or time in changing that to be honest  . 

but two faced to me would be Him doing one thing and saying another within a short period of time . Not a decade where there has clearly been some self reflection 

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Because at the time a huge deal was being made of the hand shake . Evra offered out his hand to Suarez who blanked it causing a further fallout from the whole situation . 

I have already referenced that he speak of his regret on the whole situation in his book . 

your are entitled to your opinion on Gerrard and I have no interest or time in changing that to be honest  . 

but two faced to me would be Him doing one thing and saying another within a short period of time . Not a decade where there has clearly been some self reflection 

My last word on it before the Dundonald self combusts is two faced is two faced wether 1 day or 100 years apart.

Gerrard, Lennon and Kudela are just neds who could kick a ball.

I hate neds no matter what and an ability to kick a football doesn't change that opinion. 

Just now, WilliamBragg said:

My last word on it before the Dundonald self combusts is two faced is two faced wether 1 day or 100 years apart.

Gerrard, Lennon and Kudela are just neds who could kick a ball.

I hate neds no matter what and an ability to kick a football doesn't change that opinion. 

Good for you 

15 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Love you too.

I may be a nugget but nobody can show where Gerrard condemned racism from his own teammate. 

Hence he hisca fucking hypocrite.

Being a Rangers lover you won't understand hypocrisy.

Have a wee red dot since it seems to be your favourite occupation my Rangers supporting Dundonald freak.

Fucking hell 😄

is the headsgone thread still on the go 

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Fucking hell 😄

He followed me around a thread last week because I couldn't understand non Rangers fans about giving a flying f**k about Rangers winning the league.

Like MJC he is just a weirdo who is a Rangers fan without the bus fare.

1 minute ago, WilliamBragg said:

He followed me around a thread last week because I couldn't understand non Rangers fans about giving a flying f**k about Rangers winning the league.

Like MJC he is just a weirdo who is a Rangers fan without the bus fare.

I don’t really care mate to be quite honest 

38 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Yes, wild tackles which don't cause any sort of serious injury are very often funny. Like the villain in a film or TV getting a bit of slapstick violence aimed at them. Once you know everyone is alright you get some good comedy value out of it. A big like Greg Taylor sending Joey Barton fifty feet into the sky.

I can't agree with that, when you go in like Roofe or Power did you've got no idea what the outcome is going to be, especially with boots to the head.  Atleast you've been consistent in your opinions here, unlike others.

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Fucking hell 😄

We just need MJC to appear to really set him off.

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

I don’t really care mate to be quite honest 

Yet you feel the need to comment. 

Please don't call me mate as I don't have mates who support sectarian football clubs.

Just now, bennett said:

I can't agree with that, when you go in like Roofe or Power did you've got no idea what the outcome is going to be, especially with boots to the head.  Atleast you've been consistent in your opinions here, unlike others.

We just need MJC to appear to really set him off.

Has anyone checked MJC is OK?

He hasn't been on since team lost on Thursday night.

Hope he is OK.

4 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

f**k interacting with this scummy trolling c**t.

What's scummy about calling Rangers and Celtic sectarian?

What's scummy about showing Gerrard up for the hypocrite he is?

I condemn racism and indeed reported a fan of my club to the police for racism.

I have named myself after a left wing hero.

I stand up to all forms of racism and bigotry.

Can the Rangers supporters on here say the same thing?

2 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

What's scummy about calling Rangers and Celtic sectarian?

What's scummy about showing Gerrard up for the hypocrite he is?

I condemn racism and indeed reported a fan of my club to the police for racism.

I have named myself after a left wing hero.

I stand up to all forms of racism and bigotry.

Can the Rangers supporters on here say the same thing?

do yourself, and everyone else, a favour and shut the f**k up before you embarrass yourself further.

10 minutes ago, G51 said:

do yourself, and everyone else, a favour and shut the f**k up before you embarrass yourself further.

You want to assault racists.

Do you want to assault sectarian people next to you at Ibrox?

What did you do to stop racism?

I've marched against the SDL, took part in BLM and Antifa demos against the far right.

Actions speak louder than words.

Come to the next BLM demo if you want to help end bigotry.

Maybe if more people supported their local club instead of travelling hundreds of miles to support the bigot twins then Scottish football would be stronger.

Thanks for the dots Mr Ali ya weirdo.

Edited by WilliamBragg

Fucking hell. No one hates (yes hates) Rangers more than me but it’s obvious the lad was racially abused and it’s an utter disgrace. All the whataboutery in the world doesn’t change the fact that racism is a stain on humanity and folk who indulge in it are contemptible.

Get them kicked out the competition and ban yon racist fucker for as long as possible.

Just now, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, WilliamBragg said:
Shake the hand of a racist?
Great advice.
Did he give the same advice to Kamala?

Yes, but Trump didn't turn up to the inauguration so it was moot.

That did make me laugh.

Didn't notice the auto correct there.

We can both agree Trump is a vile racist though.

There have been some fucking embarrassing posts on here from [mention=26435]Bob Mahelp[/mention][mention=37891]WhiteRoseKillie[/mention][mention=2437]Ro Sham Bo[/mention] and [mention=46517]Insaintee[/mention] over the last few pages. Something which has definitely crept into discourse in recent years has been people taking their hatred of the Old Firm to ludicrously extreme levels to the point which it warps critical thought of any sort. Funnily enough, it's probably the exact sort of behaviour they abhor from Old Firm fans and yet are too blind to see that they're doing it themselves.
There's nothing more to say other than "get a fucking grip of yourselves".
No embarrassment here, mate. I simply don't like hypocrisy, and for fans who gladly indulge in racist language whenever they talk about their rivals* to play the offended virgins is fucking laughable.
At no point have I had anything but the utmost abhorrence for the behaviour of the Prague player.

*..and for said rivals to indulge in similar discriminatory language in turn.

2 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

No embarrassment here, mate. I simply don't like hypocrisy, and for fans who gladly indulge in racist language whenever they talk about their rivals* to play the offended virgins is fucking laughable.
At no point have I had anything but the utmost abhorrence for the behaviour of the Prague player.

*..and for said rivals to indulge in similar discriminatory language in turn.

Well said mate.

Better watch out you don't get a stalker out your comments.

I got myself a Dundonian stalker.