Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

If Kudela was badly injured in the tunnel I would have thought a photo would have been released of his injuries

They released a photo of their goalkeeper which was fair enough

Edited by ewan14

1 hour ago, Insaintee said:

Not at all, but I am suggesting that him kicking in a goal keeper in the face is quite a serious thing. 

If you read my post you'd see I've already taken Rangers' side 

But the serious thing got dealt with , and Kamara had nothing to do with it

1 hour ago, WilliamBragg said:

Yes he did and at no point condemned the racism of Suarez.

I don’t think gerrard actually wore the Suarez shirt 

he also publicly stated that he wanted Suarez to shake Evra’s hand in the build up to a game a few months later 

I’m also sure he states in his autobiography that he has big regrets on how the situation was handled . People are allowed to reflect and change . Maybe it’s that incident which has confirmed his stance on this current issue 

Edited by Forever_blueco

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

The roofe challenge being used as some sort of excuse for the whole thing is some stretching .  Bad challenges like that happen in football regularly and it was dealt with by the ref at the time of the incident 

just like this “booking” a few seasons back 

B3B127BE-26A9-4489-97F6-F987E6EF500D.jpeg

Quite a few folk on PnB had that as their avatar at the time and Max Power received a fair bit of praise for that.

15 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Screenshot_20210320-125433_Twitter.thumb.jpg.07c8da0ae041c1c2c4996117d2b6bcf3.jpg

The look on kudela's teammates face says it all, he either heard it or believed it, 

That guy behind the Rangers player looks like he wants to kick his c**t in. He clearly heard and understood what his teammate says.

On the hypocrisy thing, it really is something that needs talked about as well. Because it's one of many things that allows it to continue. Barely anyone will condemn their own. I'd be willing to bet that player won't either. They'll just shut up.

26 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I don’t think gerrard actually wore the Suarez shirt 

he also publicly stated that he wanted Suarez to shake Evra’s hand in the build up to a game a few months later 

I’m also sure he states in his autobiography that he has big regrets on how the situation was handled . People are allowed to reflect and change . Maybe it’s that incident which has confirmed his stance on this current issue 

Shake the hand of a racist?

Great advice.

Did he give the same advice to Kamala?

21 minutes ago, bennett said:

Quite a few folk on PnB had that as their avatar at the time and Max Power received a fair bit of praise for that.

Because it was and still is objectively very funny and folk like you get riled by it.

Proud of the campaign but disappointed to go out the way we did. I thought we'd maybe be a bit more street smart than to fall for their antics. 

That said they are a very competent football side and deserved to win. They should however be booted out the competition not just for that racist scumbag but their clubs attempt to defend him and deflect it. They also have previous with their racist fan chants. 

There have been some fucking embarrassing posts on here from @Bob Mahelp@WhiteRoseKillie@Ro Sham Bo and @Insaintee over the last few pages. Something which has definitely crept into discourse in recent years has been people taking their hatred of the Old Firm to ludicrously extreme levels to the point which it warps critical thought of any sort. Funnily enough, it's probably the exact sort of behaviour they abhor from Old Firm fans and yet are too blind to see that they're doing it themselves.

There's nothing more to say other than "get a fucking grip of yourselves".

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Kicking someone in the face is "very funny".

Yes, wild tackles which don't cause any sort of serious injury are very often funny. Like the villain in a film or TV getting a bit of slapstick violence aimed at them. Once you know everyone is alright you get some good comedy value out of it. A big like Greg Taylor sending Joey Barton fifty feet into the sky.

6 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Fucking hell 

this debate is going nowhere and utterly pointless 

You said he thought Suarez should shake Evras hand.

Why?

What is his ridiculous thought process that Evra would shake the hand of racist scum.

Does he think Kamara should shake the hand of Kudela?

I have always thought Gerrard has been a vile individual and have seen nothing to change that.

I have never once seen him condemn Suarez.

Why can't you see how two faced that is?

8 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Glen Kamara was racially abused and we have some fucking nugget going on about Gerrard for numerous pages after being completely wrong about him wearing a tshirt years ago. 

Jesus suffering f**k. 

Love you too.

I may be a nugget but nobody can show where Gerrard condemned racism from his own teammate. 

Hence he hisca fucking hypocrite.

Being a Rangers lover you won't understand hypocrisy.

Have a wee red dot since it seems to be your favourite occupation my Rangers supporting Dundonald freak.

Edited by WilliamBragg