The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

22 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

She's only 41 apparently. I don't know what the toffs equivalent of tough paper round is.

I believe it's a "tough Jerusalem artichoke".

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/dec/08/how-allegra-strattons-struggles-kept-press-briefing-project-off-air

“Every metric said she’s not good enough to do the job,” said the person involved in hiring process for a spokesperson who was expected to become one of the most prominent political figures in the UK. They claimed Stratton was the personal choice of Boris Johnson, who overruled the wishes of other staff members, possibly because Stratton was at that point close to his then fiancee, now wife, Carrie Johnson.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

This could well be the electoral Exocet that sinks Johnson and signals the beginning of the end for this corrupt Tory shitshow. 

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/politics/north-shropshire-by-election/2021/12/08/north-shropshire-by-election-odds-bookies-install-lib-dems-as-favourites/

Make it happen.

Bet Boris would love a big f**k off Argentinian warship to turn up beside the Falklands right now.

1 minute ago, Soapy FFC said:

Sayeeda Warsi trying to position herself as the cuddly face of the Tories is as scummy as anything else that’s happened. She’s an absolute c**t of a human being

1 hour ago, Theyellowbox said:

Corbyn was a tool. Not in the same league as Johnson, but still miles ahead of most. As someone who would be more Labour than anything traditionally, his lurching of the party to the far left allowed the space for these clowns to get into power. 

That's the story i heard too. Didn't happen though. 

15 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

This could well be the electoral Exocet that sinks Johnson and signals the beginning of the end for this corrupt Tory shitshow. 

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/politics/north-shropshire-by-election/2021/12/08/north-shropshire-by-election-odds-bookies-install-lib-dems-as-favourites/

Make it happen.

Says it all about the state of the UK if it’s a Christmas party that brings him down and not the lying and corruption 

1 minute ago, Clown Job said:

Says it all about the state of the UK if it’s a Christmas party that brings him down and not the lying and corruption 

Yip as I have seen elsewhere its like Capone getting done for tax evasion 

The most depressing thing about the tories being in government is that it’s working class thickos voting for them, that ensures they stay in power.

How the working class can vote this shower of scum, is beyond my sense of comprehension. 

Edited by MONKMAN

13 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

The most depressing thing about the tories being in government is that it’s working class thickos voting for them, that ensures they stay in power.

How the working class can vote this shower of scum, is beyond my sense of comprehension. 

Because they actually stood up for delivering the vote the people went for.

It's really not beyond comprehension at all.

The important thing to point out with Stratton is that the 'job' she's resigning from isn't job she had at the time of the video, and is just a nonsensical non-role anyway. They've essentially made up a role to give her that she could then resign from. So we've still not seen any real consequence from this. 

Also, much like Theresa May's blubbering, i'm absolutely not having the 'well she's a woman with a family after all' patter. The thought of her being utterly fucking miserable and embarrassed fills me with delight. Unfortunately these folk seem to have an unshakable/sociopathic confidence and just stride from role to role without much reflection. I do hope she's having a shitter of an evening though. 

16 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Is Ross’s reason for punching upwards a sudden realisation of the North British Tories’ permanent position in the scheme of things?

5EBD822C-A583-474E-B32A-5D578909BD1E.jpeg

4CE5AE7D-890B-492A-BAE2-D19E7B7748C4.jpeg

19D16B4D-A0F8-43BA-A38E-1107493E24CC.jpeg

It’s actually quite cute that he would think the Tories in London actually know his name let alone consider his opinion on anything. 

In an ideal world those involved would lose their job, their family and livelihood then spend the rest of their lives in a squalid bedsit. After all that’s what the Tories want for the rest of us. Shame it’s not an ideal world.

55 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

A wee game for you. Either 

a) Name one policy fromeither the 2017 or 2019 manifesto which could be - reasonably - described as "hard Left", or

b) Fúck off and get yourself a bit of education and leave the politics to the grown-ups.

Firstly, I didn't say hard left, I said far left. By that I mean to the left of new Labour, which whether folk like(d) it or not is the only way Labour were electable at the time and probably where they need to be elected now. If you want to go and 'get yourself a bit of education' you would see that it was the conclusion of Labour re the failure to win the 1992 election, where they were up against a government not dissimilar to this current one. It is also the conclusion post 2019 where clearly the electorate agreed with my analysis. 

Secondly, re your game above, the Labour manifestos were pretty good. I liked a lot about them (tax on high earners and childcare provisons), and a few things I didn't like (nationalisation of energy companies,). However, Corbyn and his front bench were overly abrasive and divisive. A lot I could look past, but his utter dismissal and non action on anti semitic actions was his undoing.

Just to be clear, I am traditionally Labour and it is where my vote was in the past, but only a fool would ever think Corbyn was electable and not a liability to Labour.

You have your view, I have mine. 

18 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

The important thing to point out with Stratton is that the 'job' she's resigning from isn't job she had at the time of the video, and is just a nonsensical non-role anyway. They've essentially made up a role to give her that she could then resign from. So we've still not seen any real consequence from this. 

Also, much like Theresa May's blubbering, i'm absolutely not having the 'well she's a woman with a family after all' patter. The thought of her being utterly fucking miserable and embarrassed fills me with delight. Unfortunately these folk seem to have an unshakable/sociopathic confidence and just stride from role to role without much reflection. I do hope she's having a shitter of an evening though. 

Her husband must have married her for a bet....