The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Not "complete" in that he only has the clown hair and bumbling manner. He hasn't gone full Coco with the makeup. 

Yet. 

You never see his shoes, either.

6 hours ago, Theyellowbox said:

All joking aside, I think ND is spiraling. Each interview she seems much more unhinged than the last. Maybe the events of the last few months are too much for her.

The reluctance to say if/when she spoke to BoJo is odd. Maybe she is in more contact with him than Carrie knows or would like.... 🤔 

On Carrie, I've no sympathy that they are now coming after her. She knew exactly what she was doing when she hooked up with him. Not forgetting she was having an affair with him in the knowledge his wife was going through cancer treatment. They are using each other as much ad each other. Either she is just a spice and in which case shouldn't be near 'work meetings' and so he and she is in breach of security acts etc OR she is a working member of Govt and so is fair game for criticism. She cannot have her cake and eat it. 

Didn't her cúnt of a husband once say that was what the UK could do over Brexit? Although, in fairness, I've always assumed having cake is the normal precursor to eating said cake.

No point in having it, otherwise.

Unless, of course, you've got an ambush planned.

21 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

If the attack on starmer is linked to the Savile jibe, surely he is done. 

That video is incredibly depressing, and fairly predictable.  What a bunch of c***s.  

4 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/feb/07/boris-johnson-not-a-complete-clown-says-guto-harri-new-press-chief?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

"Boris Johnson is “not a complete clown”, his new communications director has said, as he revealed that the prime minister initiated a defiant rendition of Gloria Gaynor’s I Will Survive when the pair met last week."

Go on now, go, 
Walk out the door
Just turn around now
'Cause you're not welcome any more.

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

If the attack on starmer is linked to the Savile jibe, surely he is done. 

He's brass-necked it through worse, and the fact that there's worse is mental enough.

I just don't think he'll be going anywhere until near the next election.

2 minutes ago, GiGi said:

He's brass-necked it through worse, and the fact that there's worse is mental enough.

I just don't think he'll be going anywhere until near the next election.

I reckon he'll be on his way out before the end of the week.

10 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

It's parliamentary recess on Thursday and apparently Tory MPs have been told nothing important is gonna be announced so that gets Boris another week for the heat to die down in the Saville smear, the question is will this lot want to, or will they keep on with "the buck stopped with Starmer" line - my opinion is the latter.

15 minutes ago, btb said:

It's parliamentary recess on Thursday and apparently Tory MPs have been told nothing important is gonna be announced so that gets Boris another week for the heat to die down in the Saville smear, the question is will this lot want to, or will they keep on with "the buck stopped with Starmer" line - my opinion is the latter.

His days are definitely numbered. There were reports yesterday that Dominic Cumming was going to expose more dirt today.

Presumably he's just waiting for the right moment.

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

His days are definitely numbered. There were reports yesterday that Dominic Cumming was going to expose more dirt today.

I vividly recall May clinging to power when it was obvious her goose was cooked, and posting here repeatedly about how she was like a skid-mark on the inside of a toilet bowl that seemed immune to the flush. Boris is now that skid-mark.

There’s always a point at which their clinging on stops looking like stiff-upper-lip grit and becomes humiliating for them as much as their party (which is all they care about). How long they can go on ignoring the crumbling walls and hunkering down in the bunker just tends to differ. I can see Johnson ignoring things until he’s singing “I Will Survive” in a smoking crater. He genuinely appears to think he’s running the show, he’s untouchable, and the proles love him.

9 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Cummings has been gunning for Johnson since he was forced out over a year ago and he hasn't managed it yet, if anyone has enough dirt to get those letters sent into the 1922 Committee it'll be Munira Mirza...

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Would love that to be the case, but not a chance he will be gone anytime soon. He'll be here until May at least. He will think that he has survived this long he will be able to see it out.

The Tories are secretly happy for that too as it gives them a fall guy and once he goes after local elections, they will blame all on him.

1 minute ago, Theyellowbox said:

Would love that to be the case, but not a chance he will be gone anytime soon. He'll be here until May at least. He will think that he has survived this long he will be able to see it out.

The Tories are secretly happy for that too as it gives them a fall guy and once he goes after local elections, they will blame all on him.

I suspect more letters calling for him to kicked out will have gone in, than are being owned up to. This latest incident with Starmer will have accelerated that process.

These "men in grey suits" must be getting closer and closer.

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I suspect more letters calling for him to kicked out will have gone in, than are being owned up to. This latest incident with Starmer will have accelerated that process.

These "men in grey suits" must be getting closer and closer.

I love how we all (including the media) talk about this as though it’s normal, isn’t at all creepy, and doesn’t sound at all like a cult/secret society of mask wearing, sacred dagger wielding, masked gimps.