The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

2 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I'm sure he understands them; he just thinks they only apply to lesser mortals.

The overseeing body has no powers and BJ knows this because he broke the rules when he resigned from Theresa May's cabinet.

It would be wonderful if, given his scant regard for policies, procedures and rules, the HoC authorities decided that it wasn't safe for him to be granted a press pass to the Parliamentary estate.  I don't know if they have any kind of "fit and proper person" test, but no reasonable person could think that he'd survive such vetting. If there were ANY rules governing the use of a press pass nobody could believe for a second that he'd obey them.

4 minutes ago, btb said:

That was quick, BJs first article for the Daily Mail about his struggles with obesity has been published already!

They’re kinda between a rock and a hard place I think. If he goes too all out ‘all my former colleagues are c***s and here’s why’ then they risk Tory voters not bothering going to the ballot box next time out. I’m with whoever it was said they think it’ll be a Labour win but not a particularly impressive majority as things stand. 

31 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

They’re kinda between a rock and a hard place I think. If he goes too all out ‘all my former colleagues are c***s and here’s why’ then they risk Tory voters not bothering going to the ballot box next time out. I’m with whoever it was said they think it’ll be a Labour win but not a particularly impressive majority as things stand. 

Never, ever, underestimate the ability of Tories to con folk. They have a budget day and the massed pipes and drums of the Tory-loyal press and the ridiculous rubbish like the right wing news channels to build support before an election and only they know when they'll call it. I'm in my sixties... I certainly wouldn't put it past Labour to totally fek it up.

2 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Never, ever, underestimate the ability of Tories to con folk. They have a budget day and the massed pipes and drums of the Tory-loyal press and the ridiculous rubbish like the right wing news channels to build support before an election and only they know when they'll call it. I'm in my sixties... I certainly wouldn't put it past Labour to totally fek it up.

Did I see that they're building up to a 2p cut in income tax before the next election?

Pretty paltry stuff if true. I'm sure Mrs T managed 3p at one point, before taking it back elsewhere.

Just now, BTFD said:

Did I see that they're building up to a 2p cut in income tax before the next election?

Pretty paltry stuff if true. I'm sure Mrs T managed 3p at one point, before taking it back elsewhere.

If they cut income tax then Sunak will spend the campaign asking Starmer if he’s going to reverse the cut.

Poor Keef won’t have a clue how to respond.

14 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Just what we need.... even less spending on public services at a time of high inflation.  Prepare for a summer, autumn, winter and spring of discontent.

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Just what we need.... even less spending on public services at a time of high inflation.  Prepare for a summer, autumn, winter and spring of discontent.

Well, yeah, that's the plan, isn't it. When, oh when, will somebody stand up to these rogue unions, forcing fairly-paid workers to strike for no reason?

Be a right laugh if they leave it to Keef to bring in more union-busting legislation, 'cause that deluded fucker will do it in the vain hope that the Home Counties will finally like him.

48 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Howling at Johnson’s first Mail column.

63032D41-112B-4185-A615-DE68607D7C8F.thumb.png.3666f4de6c4cb1ccce6d74866f5207b8.png

Does he mention that Novo Nordisk who are behind the "slimming" injection have a two year suspension from the Association of British Pharmaceutical Industry for being in a "serious breach" of their code of practice? Not that a moral/ethical problem would stop that charlatan pocketing newspaper money for his Mail article and PR piece for Novo Nordisk, not mentioning them by name, just the Director. Probably has a two hour a week "job" for a couple of grand with them. Only a guess, mind you.

But cheddar and chorizo, ffs 😂

18 hours ago, BTFD said:

That's the attitude of your run-of-the-mill Tory.  If they think there's the slightest headroom in the budget, cut tax. To Hell with public services. 

Tell you what, Tories... you can have your next tax cut when-

NHS diagnostic tests have a 10 day maximum wait

The maximum urgent NHS operation waiting time is 4 weeks

Nobody waits more than 3 days for a NHS GP or NHS dentist appointment. 

There'll be other improvements in public services and national infrastructure afterwards, but until those first ones are met, tax cuts can gtf. If they want more income, they can do what they tell every other poor b*****d to do... get another job. 

44 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Quite a bit of reaction to the parasite party video. My dad's neighbour couldn't have a proper funeral and these c**ts had a party.

They can't survive this, but they probably will.

Liked this reaction