The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

2 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Don't disagree. My point is it do you really want to use a distraction technique that makes you and your boss look even worse?

It's all he has just get yer pals to chuck anything...it's a slow death and Gove has disappeared as per normal when he is up to no good.Gove and Baker will be the challengers imo this weekend the calls will be getting made to Garner support but it all depends if they fancy trying to sort out the cost of living that bo and co have created

5 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

That this even entered the average Tory's head is further evidence that they're almost all fucking OFTW creeps

You made me google "theresa may cleavage" so yes, they are, and it's because they've done this before Theresa May proved to be quite a distraction during the 2016 budget - Mirror Online

2 hours ago, doulikefish said:

It's all he has just get yer pals to chuck anything...it's a slow death and Gove has disappeared as per normal when he is up to no good.Gove and Baker will be the challengers imo this weekend the calls will be getting made to Garner support but it all depends if they fancy trying to sort out the cost of living that bo and co have created

Gove has been playing the quiet game for a while now, gathering support around the country with his levelling up role while Sunak and Truss blow their reputations on the front line. 

Edited by welshbairn

Got to the halfway point of that multi-tweet and briefly thought they were going down the "...but pwoar, what a set of pins!" route.

I suppose that's the big giveaway that Boris didn't write it.

21 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

How the hell can a passport issuing office deliver VFM exactly. The cost of the passport and its renewal already must be x times the actual administrative cost ffs.

He wasn't referring to value for money to the taxpayer.

It'll provide great value for money to some of his friends in the private sector, like everything else they privatise.

So the great ideas meeting to help the cost of living crisis came up with,cut health and safety/childcare providers can watch more kids/mot every 2 years and privatise passports 

World beating stuff

Just now, doulikefish said:

So the great ideas meeting to help the cost of living crisis came up with,cut health and safety/childcare providers can watch more kids/mot every 2 years and privatise passports 

World beating stuff

I wonder if anyone suggested removing Non Dom tax status.  Surely someone would have?

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I wonder if anyone suggested removing Non Dom tax status.  Surely someone would have?

If you start targeting the seriously wealthy, like your good self with your bulging SIPP, it tends to backfire as happened in the 70’s with astronomical tax rates. People simply move away and you lose substantial revenue. Maybe you didn’t appreciate it, but to be non-Dom is not cheap. 
Taxing wealthy people is a very competitive international business and countries vie with each other to attract wealthy individuals.

It produces huge amounts of revenue towards the exchequer.

13 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Back of a fag packet maths, Mrs Sunak’s ponied up 30 grand to avoid giving the revenue a bit over 4 mil. Sounds like a good deal to me. 

42F93B6B-3251-4765-BD94-E87C520461CE.png

The one good thing to come out of this is that the little weasel is not going to succeed Johnson.