The Big Relegation Thread

bluevblue.png.55b0e4d084d9f3d759a81809ae244c38.png

The two Saints the big winners, Kilmarnock the big losers.

goooooooog.png.74a589cab0d4f8398d54790bacf00bce.png

St Mirren probably safe. I'm not removing teams until they hit 35pts because thats above the average figure for 11th I'm sure.

United on course to "do a Hibs", by looking decent for the top 6 at one stage before utterly collapsing and finishing 11th, hopefully.

I've mewled about us being awful for month, but by christ Kilmarnock were levels below us today, so I'm now unsure where we stand.

Motherwell/Hamilton games in hand could prove vital, if Hamilton can't win, but Motherwell win both, bottom two starting to be cut adrift.

Not really sure what to make of today's results. The ideal situation would probably have been St Mirren and Dundee United losing with Killie and St Johnstone drawing.

As it is, our game against United during the week is looking bigger than it might have done a few weeks ago. If we can win then that drags United right into things. If Killie don't get their act together soon they could be in bother.

14 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

They've got the worst squad in the league after Accies imo, much bigger job for anyone coming in than say, Alexander at us for example.

Our squad is fine - we had five big players missing today - the problem is the manager.

23 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Our squad is fine - we had five big players missing today - the problem is the manager.

Yes I don’t think motherwell (or st mirren) have stronger squads than killie at all.  Well fans seem to rate their squad a lot more than others do.  Still think they should be fine though.

Obviously fans know their own clubs better, but that’s from a neutral perspective.

Just now, Gianfranco said:

Gary Holt, Wright and Robinson would be the favourites I’d guess. He really sounded like a manager under pressure in the pre match comments on Sportsound earlier.

Taken a job behind the scenes at Falkirk just the other week, won't be him.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

If only I knew how to bookmark a post....

It would be a complete waste of time.

You should be more concerned with your own teams blatant failings(" but,but, we're new to this level")

1 minute ago, Munoz said:

It would be a complete waste of time.

You should be more concerned with your own teams blatant failings(" but,but, we're new to this level")

I am concerned about my own team’s failings, very concerned; but I always like when a post like yours comes back to bite you.

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

Any mention of St Mirren should now removed from this thread.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If only I knew how to bookmark a post....

Triskaidekaphobia

Search that word in a few months and this should be the only post on Pie and Bovril that comes up.