Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Cheers for the clarification. That 30% is just hard core unionists I guess.

That's still a lotta unionists especially with this pandemic and the balls up of the Westminster government.

This is the last paragraph of the poll.

UPDATE: It's been pointed out to me on Twitter that Carl Shoben of Survation clarified that only respondents in Scotland were asked about the Scottish Government. Nevertheless, it's the Scottish people who will decide the outcome of next year's Holyrood election, and it appears that their relationship with Nicola Sturgeon and her ministerial team has grown much stronger as a result of this crisis.

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Tories gotta Tory.

That is not a flippant response by the way.  They are fundamentally dishonest people who will use political spin during the gravest crisis to boost their own standing.

Kinda backfired in this instance.

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

A woman I used to work with has been getting pelters on FB for posting pic so of her cutting her pals hair at her house (they don’t live together, but they do work together). What’s the P&B verdict?

First rule of P&B, post the pics.

A woman I used to work with has been getting pelters on FB for posting pic so of her cutting her pals hair at her house (they don’t live together, but they do work together). What’s the P&B verdict?
Completely out of order

24 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

If they didn't post a pic absolutely no one would know or care.

In reality the risk of this in isolation is low. (Same goes for any individual meeting of 2 people anywhere @Gaz).

Posting pics on social media for likes / reactions is just fucking dense imo.

Edited by Todd_is_God

I think there will be a lot of this going on.

I'd you're daft enough to publicise it, then you've got to take the flack.

Just been in Tesco in Dundee for first time in few weeks and it's pretty clear people are not bothering a f**k to social distance.

Would say well over 75% of folk made no effort whatsoever. People constantly going down aisle the wrong way despite there being arrows fucking everywhere. Numerous couples out shopping, and people giving no room at all when passing. One dick with two sprogs in the beer aisle clearly seen me waiting for it to clear as there was three or four people up ahead and he walk right by me at a distance of about 20cm despite me being Into the side of the aisle and straight into the where all the other were standing. Other c***s standing in middle of aisle texting or having phone conversations.

As soon as the lockdown if you can even call it that is eased slightly things will get even worse and no doubt be a spike in numbers cause people don't give a f**k or are just dumb as f**k perhaps both

Which Tesco was this? I was in the one on Riverside Dundee today and pretty much everyone was tuned in to social distancing and giving their fellow shoppers adequate space.