Coronavirus (COVID-19)

5 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Heard mention of "stress-access" shops opening at the end of the month. What does that mean?

HMV on Argyle St can open, but HMV in Braehead can’t. Apple store on Buchanan St can open, but Apple store in Braehead can’t. Primark on Argyle St can open, and I assume Primark in Braehead can too - because it has an external door. The actual fcuk sake of it all now.

Edited by pozbaird

Outdoor sports courts reopening on 29 June....I take it that means Tennis courts rather than 5 aside and 7 aside fitba pitches? 
I take it to mean things like MUGAs in public parks which have been officially closed, although that hasn't stopped the kids round our way using them.

25 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

HMV on Argyle St can open, but HMV in Braehead can’t. Apple store on Buchanan St can open, but Apple store in Braehead can’t. Primark on Argyle St can open, and I assume Primark in Braehead can too - because it has an external door. The actual fcuk sake of it all now.

Marks and Spencer’s Braehead have been using the internal door 🤷‍♀️

6 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Marks and Spencer’s Braehead have been using the internal door 🤷‍♀️

As an essential shop (they sell food) they are allowed to.

Iceland at Livingston, for example, can open despite being within the shopping centre, but the shop next door cannot.

Cheers. Seemed an odd phrase.
Was the term used not 'Street Access'?

As far as the opening of non-essential retail shops opening on 29th June goes, I've seen a flooring shop and a bed shop both open today. Are shops the latest ones to think 'f**k it'?

I also saw a flitting taking place despite moving house being one of the things Sturgeon said could restart from (I think) 29th.