Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 minutes ago, Kima Greggs said:

Old man Danger's post has surely set some kind of record here. 22 interactions, 11 up votes, 11 down votes. Overall neutral.

The duality of man.

Screenshot_20211221-174341_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for highlighting this. Red dot duly administered.

Feared something like this was on the cards after the SG asked for some extra funds out of Westminster.

I'm done with it now. Total media control and politics for the sake of politics in full effect.

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I would red dot that Granny Danger post because people I like have red dotted it but I believe he was the first proponent of this thread I used to improve my forum experience, and I don't care to sully that on an already tenuous day for the thread.

Well do let us know what you decide! 

15 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

You've surely spelled "c**t" incorrectly there.

Genuinely had high hopes for the role Swinney had given. He's useless, but having held high office it seemed he'd be reduced to being entirely at Kate Forbes' mercy. Seemed like he would be humiliated at every turn, which is merited for being absolutely terrible in his previous role. 

Sadly this one has gone the same way as 'three weeks to save the NHS' and 'two week circuit breaker'. 

6 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I did decide I'm not doing it that was the point of the post

Breaking News: Miguel Sanchez has said he cannot rule out administering red dots after December 25th. He has urged the public to exercise caution when posting over the next few days. A spokesman for Mr Sanchez has told the BBC ‘The amount of shite being posted is set to double over the next few days, and I can rule nothing out’.

More to follow on this breaking story.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

f**k every single one of the c***s in Holyrood that voted this nonsense through. 

Not that it would make any difference, but they don't even bother voting on this stuff in Holyrood. Nicola just decides.

5 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Genuinely had high hopes for the role Swinney had given. He's useless, but having held high office it seemed he'd be reduced to being entirely at Kate Forbes' mercy. Seemed like he would be humiliated at every turn, which is merited for being absolutely terrible in his previous role. 

Sadly this one has gone the same way as 'three weeks to save the NHS' and 'two week circuit breaker'. 

For me Swinney has been shite ever since he made the mistake of taking on the SNP leadership role. I watched Saving Private Ryan the other night. He's basically Private Upham, a bumbling fool many, many leagues out of his depth.