Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Andrew Lilico currently making the best defence of Cummings with "he actually lived in one house before living in another before moving back and living in his original home therefore he never actually "visited" anywhere." Galaxy brain stuff I love it.
By that logic you can visit any house you want as many times as you want by just claiming to be living in whatever house you happen to be in.

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Great song, very accurate description of life under a tory government even to this day.

Will make a point of listening to it tomorrow, always open to (most) new musical experiences.

Incredible reading the gammon army defending Cummings on Twitter. If he was symptomatic he should have stayed at home, end of story. The rank hypocrisy at play when Calderwood and Ferguson had to resign (for good reason imo) when they weren’t displaying symptoms. 

The justification on one hand from the likes of that utter cretin Lilco (who I hadn’t heard of until tonight) that he wasn’t visiting anyone but staying in his other home and not exposing anyone to risk versus the fact that the justification for the trip was childcare reasons to get his parents to look after a child  ie exposing old people to the virus.

I hope Starmer, Blackford et al are like a dog with a bone on this In Parliament  because it is absolutely a case of appalling double standards from a bunch of entitled c***s.

Incredible reading the gammon army defending Cummings on Twitter. If he was symptomatic he should have stayed at home, end of story. The rank hypocrisy at play when Calderwood and Ferguson had to resign (for good reason imo) when they weren’t displaying symptoms. 
The justification on one hand from the likes of that utter cretin Lilco (who I hadn’t heard of until tonight) that he wasn’t visiting anyone but staying in his other home and not exposing anyone to risk versus the fact that the justification for the trip was childcare reasons to get his parents to look after a child  ie exposing old people to the virus.

I hope Starmer, Blackford et al are like a dog with a bone on this In Parliament  because it is absolutely a case of appalling double standards from a bunch of entitled c***s.
Some gammon are saying it's only Remoaner lies.

These c***s are just pig ignorant.

Cummings won’t resign, Johnson won’t sack him, Tory voters won’t bother.

There's no chance Cummings will resign. He has absolutely no regard at all for rules. 
Equally, Johnson won't sack him because he doesn't have it in him and Cummings is very useful shield to him. Expect they will  double down on the childcare problem, claim the journey was necessaryand wait for it to fizzle out. 

This is exactly what will happen.

He sacked a chancellor because of this cummings knob. There's no way he's letting him go.
Since googled it, never heard of it before.
This is one of the worst things you've ever posted, and that's saying something.

Im sure I saw Matt Hancock downplay Catherine Calderwood's scandal and my first thought was that there were going to be a few high profile Tories/Tory enablers caught breaking the rules.

Hopefully enough to fire Cummings and his shitty influence right into the sun for good.

9 minutes ago, Snobot said:

I am absolutely not a fan of Starmer, Blackford et al but you are bang on the nail here. 

Fed up with a rule for the plebs but we’ll do what we want.  

For anyone not keeping track, I've compiled a short list of things that will happen to Cummings:

1) Absolutely nothing at all

It's complete arsehole behaviour to insist others follow a rule and then break it yourself, however it also gives a little insight into the actual level of risk to others perceived by those "in the know."

Cummings is going absolutely nowhere. It's mental to think they'll do anything other than brass neck this out until everyone's got other things to talk about.

Anyone been watching this lot for the past few years.... at all?

It's complete arsehole behaviour to insist others follow a rule and then break it yourself, however it also gives a little insight into the actual level of risk to others perceived by those "in the know."

Can’t edit my original reply but the notion that he did this while he was symptomatic would suggest a lack of understanding of risk.

Cummings is going absolutely nowhere. It's mental to think they'll do anything other than brass neck this out until everyone's got other things to talk about.
Anyone been watching this lot for the past few years.... at all?

Cummings will go nowhere unless the Tory hierarchy see a gain in him being shafted. That’s how it works