Coronavirus (COVID-19)

22 minutes ago, Hard Graft said:

Genesis concert at the Hydro tonight is cancelled as someone has tested positive. Will all those who were present last night have to test and isolate?

The band/ roadies are in a bubble so they will have to.The audience won't have to

6 hours ago, Hard Graft said:

Genesis concert at the Hydro tonight is cancelled as someone has tested positive. Will all those who were present last night have to test and isolate?

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch is the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.

Ninewells is on its arse between lack of staff due to illness, holidays and isolating, lack of a sufficient number of beds because winter illnesses are just beginning to creep in, and medication (specifically saline and other fluids) is getting hard to come by because they are shipped in from the EU and there are shortages/holdups due to Brexit.

The only good news is that there’s no one in the main Covid HDU at time of writing.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch is the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.
Phil Collins took on full time singing duties on the album And Then There Were Three after Peter Gabriel left which I'd say was when he came to prominence. Each to their own but I'd say that was their last good album and they went downhill from there. The double live album Seconds Out is a masterpiece with them at their peak IMO.