Coronavirus (COVID-19)

15 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

The Covid seems to be circulating more in England but they have just decided to accept it where we have introduced more restrictions.

If they’re accepting it why are the games being postponed?

53 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

Any theories about why football in England is being decimated for the 2nd week in a row but Scotland is, again, almost untouched?

My Boxing Day plan of sitting watching the results coming in with a few bets on is being fucked here.

Few postponements now, funnily enough the clubs who had Xmas nights out last week.

9 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Schools should stay open. So should all of society.

f**k's sakes. Positive covid test on Xmas eve. You couldn't make this shite up. Thought I'd better do an LFT as I developed a wee cough last night and we were supposed to be staying at mum's for Xmas. LFT last night negative, two positive LFTs today. Fucking seething.

Self isolating for however many days for what feels like a tiny hangover.

Baws [emoji58]

4 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

f**k's sakes. Positive covid test on Xmas eve. You couldn't make this shite up. Thought I'd better do an LFT as I developed a wee cough last night and we were supposed to be staying at mum's for Xmas. LFT last night negative, two positive LFTs today. Fucking seething.

Self isolating for however many days for what feels like a tiny hangover.

Baws emoji58.png

My boss has tested positive on lft this week but her PCR was negative.

Any theories about why football in England is being decimated for the 2nd week in a row but Scotland is, again, almost untouched?

My Boxing Day plan of sitting watching the results coming in with a few bets on is being fucked here.

Sky sports seem to be alluding to lower vaccination rates being a factor, but beyond that I don’t really know.

Did find it a bit too coincidental United and Spurs had outbreaks just after playing Norwich.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m getting negative lateral flow results but I’m starting to feel a bit run down and feel that I have a metallic taste in my mouth as if I’m losing my sense of taste a bit. 

You've probably got the cold, just carry on as normal.  

Just now, MONKMAN said:

You've probably got the cold, just carry on as normal.  

Hopefully a combination of that and the Boozing I’ve been doing in the last week. I was actually working yesterday and I don’t usually start to feel run down until about the 27 th.