Coronavirus (COVID-19)

7 minutes ago, virginton said:

It really isn't, because she doesn't understand basic economics and thinks that there is a moustache-twirling conspiracy at work instead. 

I assume you're just about to explain where she's mistaken?

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes, you're right in that there is no such thing as "the science".

The practice of choosing who to dismiss, however, is not confined to the left.  That is self evident on here.

It’s not about left/right though, is it?

Its about the governing body making decisions on everyone’s life’s dismissing legitimate questions with an infantile response. 

28 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

It’s not about left/right though, is it?

Would it not be more sensible to pitch your point at Oaksoft who sparked my response by saying "Whenever someone like Carl Heneghan says something they people don't like, they trash him as a right wing nutter."?

Congrats on ditching your manager by the way.  Does it feel good but belated, in the same way it does for us?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

No, he's not.

Take your laughable white knighting for a Twitter hot take you stumbled across to a relevant thread champ. This insistence that everyone must address your completely irrelevant nonsense before continuing is not going to work out for you. 

5 minutes ago, virginton said:

Take your laughable white knighting for a Twitter hot take you stumbled across to a relevant thread champ. This insistence that everyone must address your completely irrelevant nonsense before continuing is not going to work out for you. 

Wibble. You won't even say what thread this demolition is on. I was responding to a post on this one.

Edited by welshbairn

12 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Would it not be more sensible to pitch your point at Oaksoft who sparked my response by saying "Whenever someone like Carl Heneghan says something they people don't like, they trash him as a right wing nutter."?

Congrats on ditching your manager by the way.  Does it feel good but belated, in the same way it does for us?

I suppose I could have, but yours was just the last one I read. 

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Wibble. You won't even say what thread this demolition is on. I was responding to a post on this one.

You can find that out for yourself, in between trawling Twitter for hot takes and cherry-picking anything you can find to boot lick the SG. 

5 minutes ago, virginton said:

You can find that out for yourself, in between trawling Twitter for hot takes and cherry-picking anything you can find to boot lick the SG. 

I'll take that as you having zero to contradict Jack Monroe's thread then, and just your usual ad hominem play book.

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'll take that as you having zero to contradict Jack Monroe's thread then, and just your usual ad hominem play book.

You can take it whatever way you want. Nobody is playing your daft wee game here though.

2 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Sadly I do believe this

We’re leaving the Covid pandemic behind and walking into the self righteous pandemic 

Dunno if theres a name for sanctimonious arsehole Twitter, but I suspect it to be populated by people who have never been robustly told to f**k off by a stranger. 

That might just hopefully be about to change.