Lockdown Achievements

1 minute ago, Silverton End said:

I was listening to Simon & Garfunkel earlier, Tales from New York.

Great listening.  They are one of the few acts that no artists have come close to emulating.

Sound of Silence is a unique song, though I also have a liking for Only Living Boy in New York.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Great listening.  They are one of the few acts that no artists have come close to emulating.

Sound of Silence is a unique song, though I also have a liking for Only Living Boy in New York.

Aye, an exceptional catalogue of music.

Quite like, I Am a Rock, what with being a Dumbarton fan of course 😇

9 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

There must be a worldwide shortage of brioche.  Are all the brioche mines closed because of the lockdown?

Managed to get brioche rolls today but the search for flour continues 

My achievement today is that we have moved through to the sunroomand i made chilli 

Painting the windows, I fucking hate painting, mind numbing, tedious, boring, pinnicity pish. Can’t imagine what it must be like earning a living dain it, probably a bit like being a welder 

26 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Painting the windows, I fucking hate painting, mind numbing, tedious, boring, pinnicity pish. Can’t imagine what it must be like earning a living dain it, probably a bit like being a welder 

Having been an Edinburgh City fan for many years I find watching paint dry incredibly stimulating. I don't suppose you videoed it?

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Having been an Edinburgh City fan for many years I find watching paint dry incredibly stimulating. I don't suppose you videoed it?

Edinburgh City are solely responsible for Spartans making a profit, until they agreed to groundshare, they never knew what the f**k turn styles were for. 

1 minute ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Edinburgh City are solely responsible for Spartans making a profit, until they agreed to groundshare, they never knew what the f**k turn styles were for. 

It was City that paid for the turnstiles (bought from the old Tynecastle main stand) and Spartans who paid for the paint in their colours...

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Just watched ‘Being There’ for the first time in years.  Exceptional film with a classic Peter Sellers performance.

Had been meaning to watch this for ages.

There was a school of thought that he should have won an Oscar for the film but because they put out-takes on the end credits that knackered it for him