Lockdown Achievements

13 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If he doesn’t send it to you I will.

13 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Will pm you it the now emoji106.png

10 hours ago, RH33 said:

I’m bringing couple extra tits to accompany your wives . Ergo the entertainment value just increased.

So am I.

8 hours ago, throbber said:

Stuck a rainbow penis drawing to the ceiling above the bath. The Mrs is due in there around 5 o clock and will no doubt be raging about it. 

Is it a drawing of Zippy? He was a Rainbow penis.

20 hours ago, 101 said:

been feeling meh for a while - think its down to the sugar I have been eating anyone kicked sugar successfully?

Could be my big lock-down achievement  

Since kicking booze (did I ever mention that?) my sugar intake has crept up and up, and not being able to go out and do stuff whenever I want has lead to an increase in biscuits, chocolate etc being guzzled. Definitely get some comedowns off it after overindulging.   

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Since kicking booze (did I ever mention that?) my sugar intake has crept up and up, and not being able to go out and do stuff whenever I want has lead to an increase in biscuits, chocolate etc being guzzled. Definitely get some comedowns off it after overindulging.   

Aye I think you have mentioned ;) Yeh I have been feeling utterly awful so putting it down to my sugar consumption. Will see if I can give it up and then how I feel 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I find in days that I do fasting (did I ever mention I do that?) that I don’t want or crave sugar but in days I’m eating as normal and planning on not drinking I crave it a lot and go through lots of skittles and soft drinks.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

I find in days that I do fasting (did I ever mention I do that?) that I don’t want or crave sugar but in days I’m eating as normal and planning on not drinking I crave it a lot and go through lots of skittles and soft drinks.

Skittles (sour and regular) have been my recent vice too. I’ll fast and not think about food all day but when I start I wolf everything in sight. Been running to work and back a few times a week to try and offset it. 6km each way. Don’t think I’d fit through the door otherwise. 

10 minutes ago, 101 said:

Aye I think you have mentioned ;) Yeh I have been feeling utterly awful so putting it down to my sugar consumption. Will see if I can give it up and then how I feel 

If you have any sugar-dodging tips please share. 

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Cold turkey is usually best for me, I'm going to try and replace any cravings with Tea, Coffee and water but I think you already do this , I'm sure one of the falkirk deviants kicked a sugar habit.

22 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

11 minutes ago, 101 said:

Cold turkey is usually best for me, 

yup - that'd be the perfect thing to eat - very little sugar content and makes for a very satisfying sandwich wi' mayonnaise and stuffing

23 minutes ago, 101 said:

Cold turkey is usually best for me, I'm going to try and replace any cravings with Tea, Coffee and water but I think you already do this , I'm sure one of the falkirk deviants kicked a sugar habit.

Diluting Jews. 

Tea and coffee aren't really an ideal substitute, you're just swapping one addictive thi g for another. (As @Shandon Par will testify, when he finishes his 31st coffee today, in 6 minutes) 

52 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Here’s one.  Don’t eat sugar.

No need to thank me.

If the building game continues to be locked out I can see a great future for you as an online life coaching guru.