Lockdown Achievements

17 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I had shingles 15 years ago, followed by postherpetic neuralgia.  The issue of diet was never raised by my doctors once.

^^^Miracle-I-survived-type-post

5 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

^^^Miracle-I-survived-type-post

No I’m very fortunate that neither of the two ‘severe’ things that have happened to me health wise have had serious long-lasting effects.

On 27/04/2020 at 12:19, Silverton End said:

1980's electro-synthesiser pop Granny

Got round to listening.  Recognised some tracks without realising who had performed them.

Definitely not my taste in music. 

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Got round to listening.  Recognised some tracks without realising who had performed them.

Definitely not my taste in music. 

Poor show GD, what music do you like?

21 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

Poor show GD, what music do you like?

My formative years music wise were from the late 60’s on.  Not closed minded to more ‘modern’ music but I think all of us are heavily into the music we listened to in our teens and twenties in particular.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

My formative years music wise were from the late 60’s on.  Not closed minded to more ‘modern’ music but I think all of us are heavily into the music we listened to in our teens and twenties in particular.

Tbf , i was heavily influenced by my older brother in terms of liking OMD, Kraftwerk, Vangelis & Jean Michel Jarre at a very young age which gave me a bias towards synth based music for a long time. When I hit my teens I found it easy to get into the likes of Pink Floyd & The Who because they used keyboards so much & that then dragged me more over to guitar led bands & eventually reggae and ska music took over as my favourite genre. I will pretty much listen to & enjoy most music when I think about it, Neil Diamond is one of my favourite artists so that indicates how much my tastes are all over the place when it comes to music.

6 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Tbf , i was heavily influenced by my older brother in terms of liking OMD, Kraftwerk, Vangelis & Jean Michel Jarre at a very young age which gave me a bias towards synth based music for a long time. When I hit my teens I found it easy to get into the likes of Pink Floyd & The Who because they used keyboards so much & that then dragged me more over to guitar led bands & eventually reggae and ska music took over as my favourite genre. I will pretty much listen to & enjoy most music when I think about it, Neil Diamond is one of my favourite artists so that indicates how much my tastes are all over the place when it comes to music.

Cream, The Who, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, (Peter Green days initially but love all their work).  Progressed onto King Crimson, ELP and the like.  But like you a wide range from Simon and Garfunkel through to Billy Joel.

2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Attempting to make beef jerky today. Will this be an achievement? We’ll find out tomorrow. Stay tuned.

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

I suppose spending all day making beef jerky is slightly more creative than jerking your beef all day