Lockdown Achievements

18 minutes ago, Turkmenbashi said:

Now that the lockdown has been slightly loosened I have got my first tinder date for next weekend with a French burd. Slightly better looking than my average match as well.

You know the rules...

The jerky is done.

IMG_0662.jpg

It looks like burnt shite but I can tell you that it is absolutely delicious and as good as anything I’ve bought from the shops. I’m surprised at how good it is actually, very pleased. Bit of effort required to make but worth it.

IMG_0664.jpg

4 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

The jerky is done.

IMG_0662.jpg

It looks like burnt shite but I can tell you that it is absolutely delicious and as good as anything I’ve bought from the shops. I’m surprised at how good it is actually, very pleased. Bit of effort required to make but worth it.

IMG_0664.jpg

It looks like something swept off the floor of the Wuhan Wet Market.

I'd eat it tbf.

On 28/04/2020 at 12:23, Silverton End said:

Mine are all crisp, unused bills Granny.

That reminds me. Last episode of Breaking Bad to watch tonight.

Should I watch El Camino or Better Call Saul next?

1 hour ago, Silverton End said:

I listened to Never Mind the Bollocks by The Sex Pistols this afternoon, had a pizza & refrained from lobbing a bit of moss into next doors' inflatable hot tub.

Pogo-ing and gobbing instead of the lobbing?

3 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

That reminds me. Last episode of Breaking Bad to watch tonight.

Should I watch El Camino or Better Call Saul next?

El Camino, it’s the natural follow on Saul is a prequel.  

If you have a TV on the ceiling you can be like Huell.

0922513A-A85F-46C1-BB8E-E00DD3915668.jpeg.dcc89457f03e35810655af6d5ba07794.jpeg

9 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Oh jaggy 😔

On 01/05/2020 at 09:23, Dele said:

Diluting Jews. 

Tea and coffee aren't really an ideal substitute, you're just swapping one addictive thi g for another. (As @Shandon Par will testify, when he finishes his 31st coffee today, in 6 minutes) 

Sorry m9...blame @Dele 🐍🐍🐍

25 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Pogo-ing and gobbing instead of the lobbing?

I was feeling quite aggressive earlier, and let me say that I have nothing against folk having a hot tub, inflatable or fixed, no sirree, I really don't.

But when they site it right next to the dividing garden fence, like 2ft away, & it sounds like a Harrier Jump Jet when activated, just as I'm listening to the sounds of nature in my garden, I will take every measure to interfere with it's operation.

Today, I bucked that trend thanks to The Sex Pistols.

1 minute ago, Silverton End said:

I was feeling quite aggressive earlier, and let me say that I have nothing against folk having a hot tub, inflatable or fixed, no sirree, I really don't.

But when they site it right next to the dividing garden fence, like 2ft away, & it sounds like a Harrier Jump Jet when activated, just as I'm listening to the sounds of nature in my garden, I will take every measure to interfere with it's operation.

‘Avoiding a ban’ type post.

7 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Set up one of those inflatable hot tubs in the garden yesterday. Surprisingly noisy.