League Reconstruction 20/21 season

38 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

But the principle that there are only two clubs in Scotland who really matter is practically enshrined in law, so I doubt anyone outside Gorgie/Dalry gives a shit about that. He's so dedicated to his current holy mission he must be expecting more, surely. 

Perhaps he wants to follow Jim Traynor's career arc from unofficial to official club mouthpiece.

3 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
3 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:
She needs to stop talk of funding the rats that want to vote but don’t want to play. There are actual clubs who will never be a top flight club complaining about top flight business. 

You're not in the top flight either. Doon.

Neither are you ! The difference is we got voted out you voted to stay = diddy

Neither are you ! The difference is we got voted out you voted to stay = diddy
Are you sure you don't support a Junior team? You're thick enough [emoji23] Would you be so kind as to point where and when there was a vote to promote Dundee? Must have missed it.

Also, you weren't voted out. You were shite and finished bottom after Hearts bottled the important games against teams around them.

3 hours ago, johnnydun said:

What a fud.

Can you imagine the conversations...

Phil Anthropist calls Ann...

"Hello, is this Successful Business Woman Ann Budge?"

AB - "Yes, although I am slightly drunk"

PA - " Great, I have wads of cash, a 7 figure sum of course, that I wish to give to all of the lower leagues of Scottish Football, no strings attached."

AB - "Fantastic, I can use this as leverage to keep The Glorious Hearts in the top league, that way we can keep Premiership clubs alive with our Maroon pound."

PA - "Only catch is, I don't want you to reveal who I am and I can't have any paper trail, but the cash is ready, it's in a 'Nike' Holdall in a locker at Waverley Station, all you need to do is get the SPFL to agree and I will tell you the locker number."

AB - "Super, I will get on it."

Ann calls Neil....

AB - "Cockwomble, It's Successful Business Woman Ann Budge here. I have a Phil Anthropist ready with wads of cash ready to give the lower diddys a lifeline, what do you say? Can we stay up please, I promise we won't be as shite as last season."

ND - "Aye ok Ann, since you are a Successful Business Woman, I will take you up on the offer, now there's some forms I will need Phil to fill in, just to make it legit."

AB - "WHAT THE f**k IS THIS MADNESS? FUCKIN' FORMS AND PAPERWORK? THE MONEY IS RIGHT THERE YOU FUCKING COCKWOMBLE."

ND - "Calm down Ann, I just need to make sure this is all above board or we could end up in court."

AB - "Oh, you will end up in court alright, with some Companies Act stuff."

ND - "Give me his number so I can call him."

AB - "I can't, I don't have his number, he said he would call the phone box on Leith walk at 8.13pm to give me further instructions, I must go alone."

The next day Neil receives a call....

"Hello, is this Cockwomble? This is Phil Anthropist, I have wads of cash you might be interested in."

ND - "Ann, stop trying to put on a man's voice."

AB - "(Sobbing) Please let us stay, we don't belong with the diddy mobs, we are too big to go down."

ND - "Doon ye go Ann, Doon ye go."

Read as far as “can’t have any paper trail” and realised the rest would be unfunny fuddery. AML checks are a given.

16 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Read as far as “can’t have any paper trail” and realised the rest would be unfunny fuddery. AML checks are a given.

I know, Hearts to their own comedy gold. Sorry I can't compare.

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

Are you sure you don't support a Junior team? You're thick enough emoji23.png Would you be so kind as to point where and when there was a vote to promote Dundee? Must have missed it.

Also, you weren't voted out. You were shite and finished bottom after Hearts bottled the important games against teams around them.

Thick 😂 your blowhard chairman is toiling wi the meaning of yes & no. 

Good on you chump for promoting Dundee’s big team 👍

When the diddy league has a vote to play or not to play no doubt your man will hang back looking for the budge brown envelope. 

Thick [emoji23] your blowhard chairman is toiling wi the meaning of yes & no. 
Good on you chump for promoting Dundee’s big team [emoji106]
When the diddy league has a vote to play or not to play no doubt your man will hang back looking for the budge brown envelope. 

I'll ask you again. When was there a vote to promote Dundee? Or you could just admit to being a semi-literate simpleton and that you just aren't sure what words mean.

9 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
24 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:
Thick emoji23.png your blowhard chairman is toiling wi the meaning of yes & no. 
Good on you chump for promoting Dundee’s big team emoji106.png

I'll ask you again. When was there a vote to promote Dundee? Or you could just admit to being a semi-literate simpleton and that you just aren't sure what words mean.

Likely find out via the court case👍 Time for the SPFL dirty laundry to air in public

10 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

You’ll know with the 3 yr stint down there eh 

Of course I know and thank god that is over - but I dont recall me calling it the "diddy league" while we were in it 😆.

There are actually some decent Hearts posters on here but you offer nothing so far.

As @topcat(The most tip top)might say 0/10, must do better.

48 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Thick 😂 your blowhard chairman is toiling wi the meaning of yes & no. 

Good on you chump for promoting Dundee’s big team 👍

I dont Budge offering anal is going to help tbh.