Sevco and their fans suffer humiliating dossier defeat

27 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

What a thread. 

I've skimmed much of it, however I think the general gist appears to be:

1. The ***s explosive dossier contains next to f**k all evidence
  2. There are still absolute zoomers who think this season can be played out
  3. Pet Jeden is an absolute moron with the most appropriate first part of a username ever. 

I think that about covers it. 

St3vie is a close run with Pet. His list of figures per club and adding 'you do the math' at the end could have appeared in the Armageddon Dossier. Sadly omitted.

39 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Couple of things relating to recent posts:

Re: TV money - folk might not be aware that Virgin will remove Sky Sports from your bill if you ask them (but you can still watch the sports channels)

Re: MD - what did yon 'Rangers' MD say on the radio?

So will Sky themselves.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Surprised that Sevco have managed to outminter themselves.

They really are the Tory government of Scottish football.

They'll consider that a compliment. Almost as bad as a virus this lot.

12 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

St3vie is a close run with Pet. His list of figures per club and adding 'you do the math' at the end could have appeared in the Armageddon Dossier. Sadly omitted.

He's a Rangers fan and therefore should not be taken seriously as a default position, imo. 

Rangers today "demanding" the SPFL is run as a "democracy not a dictatorship" following the SPFL board decision to hand their ability to end the league season over to the 42 clubs via a vote.

They genuinely must be at it, nobody, absolutely nobody, is that stupid.

Well the likes of turkey, Czech Republic, Denmark , Poland, Austria to name but a few are all going to manage it and I doubt they have huge tv deals . 
Just because we are going to fail badly with no government support , there seems to be an assumption that other lesser leagues are all in the same boat they aren’t

I can see UEFA getting involved in this shambles eventually and I do think our clubs could end up being excluded from European competition , if we have no plan of action,
The Turkish league has a TV deal for 393m a year.

The countries you've mentioned also do not have the worst death toll in Europe, the UK does.

18 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

You do the math is just below FACT! in the internet level of proof scale.

There is more to come . with  some serious allegations  at meetings  including ,

Biscuits not being shared at  SPFL meetings, and  even more serious  "some folk getting first pick" .

Having to sit at meetings with people not wearing ties .

Other member clubs getting the best seats (some were "padded" ) .

Being stuck near the door .

Some folk texting .

Not getting a full hour lunch break (57 minutes)  and "waiting for folk coming back " .

Toilet paper and toilets untidy .

and " other things "  which are  included in a 400 page dossier  .

Edited by weeredbook

Trump: I have evidence that the Covid-19 virus was deliberately created in China, but I'm not going to reveal it.

Sevco: We have evidence of bullying at the SPFL but we're not going to reveal it.

They deserve each other.

16 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Apologies if already posted.

IMAG1484.jpg

The eye have covered Maclennan or as they call him 'Shifty' quite a few times.

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

It's only subtle is you are a thicko and don't realise how obvious it is.

@Jinky67 harsh words from your fellow fan there mate.

2 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Points deductions and multi-million pound fines for Sevco 2012 please for bringing our game into proper disrepute.  

Disgraceful behaviour by the most evil, childish and unclassy club on the planet. 

Get Rangers in the sea, Hearts can be club 12, Partick and Stranraer saved and then fill the vacancy at the bottom. Problems solved with no need for reconstruction!

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

When did that become clear?

We might be as much as 6-12 months away from crowds of over 500. So it simply needs to be behind closed doors or no football at all.

I can't see the lower leagues having a market for closed doors so there is a lot of questions there.

There is not a lot of tv games next season from Scottish Football so we have plenty to sell and there is definitely a market right now. Get all the deals done before anyone realises closed door football is dog shit