George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
16 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
Has anyone pulled the Michael Jackson statue outside Craven Cottage down yet?

You should get involved, theres a decent chance you could get through a 1 v 1 against an inanimate object without getting KTFO.

Now I'm regretting not saying you would only have managed to chop her foot off when you were talking about decapitating the Thatcher statue earlier, but I feel the moment is lost now. 

21 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Now I'm regretting not saying you would only have managed to chop her foot off when you were talking about decapitating the Thatcher statue earlier, but I feel the moment is lost now. 

Avoid a life of regret by always lashing out immediately in the heat of the moment. 

19 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:
  Reveal hidden contents

EaF8RVdXgAEelGe?format=jpg&name=medium

Knocking over lampposts when pished is okay though.

Peter Shilton (1980)

Vital ingredients Booze, infidelity in a quiet country lane

"Shilton was arrested for drink-driving after being found at 5am in a country lane with a woman called Tina in his car. When Tina's husband Colin arrived he said the pair were partially clothed. Shilton hurriedly drove away and crashed into a lamppost. He admitted 'taking a lady for a meal' and was fined £350 and banned from driving for 15 months. He then had to endure countless terrace chants of 'Shilton, Shilton, where's your wife?'"

5 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

What’s the argument for leaving the statues up?

So we don't forget history apparently.  Which is fair enough because I can't remember anything without a statue to it.

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I’ve never been to Dunoon, but unless Jim Crow is a black person in “real life” then I don’t see an issue. There’s a similar one in Millport 

I really hope this is a whoosh, but just in case - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

Edited by carpetmonster