Heads Gone Threads Gone Threads Gone

Oh God, I didn’t mean any of it. I’d never kill Shandon, his toenails are great.

Please don’t make me do a Magee.

6 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Its been hidden while we go through some of the posts, hide some of the unacceptable ones and dish out some bans

HTH :) 

It's always fun when bans are dished out to folk who have previously declared something along the lines of "You'd need to be a complete moron to get banned from here".

Hopefully that happens here

14 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Its been hidden while we go through some of the posts, hide some of the unacceptable ones and dish out some bans

Always a great day when the hammer comes oot.

14 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Remove my one to bennet please.

Thought he was at it and using a sensitive subject for attention seeking, which pissed me off a lot and I lost it a bit.

A couple of posters have said he was genuine though so I accept that and now regret my post to him and think it would be best to remove it. 

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Thought he was at it and using a sensitive subject for attention seeking, which pissed me off a lot and I lost it a bit.

A couple of posters have said he was genuine though so I accept that and now regret my post to him and think it would be best to remove it. 

Goodnight sweet backtracking prince. 

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Do you ever stop to think....