Mighty Montrose FC Thread

6 years to the day....What a day/night/weekend that was!!

Well I predicted in January that we would just fall short of the Play-Offs having not really recruited and losing Miller Thompson....more than happy to be proved wrong.Massive credit to SP and his staff for securing that 4th spot with 4 FT teams in the league.

Halftime in the Championship and looking like an away day to Inversneck. Glesga or Ayr would be handier but wherever and whatever happens, hoping it will be a grand day out for the Mo.

Oh well, Inversneck it is then. Would have liked the Mo to have been the downfall of the Southside vanity project but that isn't to be for this season at least. Huge challenge to roll over a big club, especially over two legs with the decider on their turf.

But let's enjoy the ride!

Come on ye Mo!

1 hour ago, Brummo said:

Oh well, Inversneck it is then. Would have liked the Mo to have been the downfall of the Southside vanity project but that isn't to be for this season at least. Huge challenge to roll over a big club, especially over two legs with the decider on their turf.

But let's enjoy the ride!

Come on ye Mo!

From all at Falkirk, good luck in the playoffs 

5 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Is it just pay at gate on Tuesday? Away to take this game in

Was thinking about that earlier as well  I'd imagine it is now, been nothing from the club otherwise to suggest it's a ticket game.

Well, after Tuesday night, we head to the Highlands full of hope. Play anything like we did the other night and we are in with a real shout. A few things to ponder though. Can Caley be as poor again? Did Tuesday take too much out of us? Come what may, its been another great season following the Mo. Okay, we stumbled over the line but, we got there. Bear in mind, if we do overcome the odds and win, we've got to do it all again next week. From what I hear, there's going to be a very healthy Mo following. Unfortunately,  I won't be there. A family event has scuppered that. Those of you who are making the trip, make sure you get behind the boys and let them know that we are the Mighty Mo.

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Mon lads, rooting for you massively this Saturday. Have you been happy with Luke Graham this season? I think he won Young POTY if I'm not mistaken. Cheers

He has been excellent. He's got a great future ahead of him. 

19 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Mon lads, rooting for you massively this Saturday. Have you been happy with Luke Graham this season? I think he won Young POTY if I'm not mistaken. Cheers

Luke has been absolutely fantastic! Excellent player and seems to have had a great upbringing too. Our assistant manager Ross Campbell rates him very very highly that much I do know. 

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Very good player.....I really hope he goes far in the game has the potential too.

On 09/05/2024 at 20:03, RossBFaeDundee said:

Agree with all the above comments and would add that he exudes confidence and positivity so a great team player.  He can dribble out of the back at some pace.  The one thing that he needs to improve is his distribution - we have got used to the Sean Dillon level of quality passing and I guess that he needs to reach that level to become a top player.