COVID-19 In Scottish Football

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Wisbit was banned off this site after outing himself as a holocaust denier, and having a multi-day, multi-thread, homophobic meltdown towards one poster.

Forgive me for not giving a single f**k about his feelings.

Who's Wisbit?

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Asp enjoying the fact that wisbit, a middle aged man who posted a video of himself playing a video game in St Mirren pyjamas, and who doesn't believe the holocaust happened, is privy to information that nobody else had.

Sure its concrete stuff he's talking about.

No matter how many times you come out with this pish patter,  it still won't make it true.

Now go away and study some stats.

Edited by Munoz

I'm hearing that Tony Fitzpatrick is in the process of signing up to Pie and Bovril.

He's been stuck at the "Select all squares with traffic lights" screen for the last 4 hours but he's getting there.

Yeah he's sitting there trying to fill in all four corners....and I'm no just sayin that !!!

What we should have done was , purchase our own Covid testing machine and keep the results in house. 
Celtic and Rangers have been flying all over Europe for games and miraculously have recorded very few(if any) cases. 
Are the Killie and St Mirren guys on here going to come up with your own “8gamestogo” type spokesperson?

The only similar example of a 3-0 forfeit, I'm aware of, is Napoli deducted 1 point because they refused to travel, under instruction of their local health authority. Their case is also set for appeal btw.
Unless your aware of another example of points awarded or deducted?
Based on the above, I'd say the punishment handed down by the SPFL is excessive within the rest of Europe.
Except Juventus were also awarded the game 3-0, so Napoli's punishment was stricter than the SPFL handed out. I'm sure a point deduction can be added for each postponement if you want it evened up?

And sure as anything,  the Idiot appears to complete the team.

I look forward to either this getting upheld and the subsequent heads gone or the games being played and St Mirren losing 3 nil.

Between accepting this then not accepting this, talk of court cases and plod kicking the doors in because someone has been at it with the books, not going well for St Maureen.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Best heads gone potential here is to overturn the decision for one team and not the other.

Uphold the original game forfeiture and increase the £40,000 fine to £100,000 for bringing the game into disrepute. 

Then dock St Mirren points for going into admin due to the fine and the aforementioned book jimmying. 

10 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I look forward to either this getting upheld and the subsequent heads gone or the games being played and St Mirren losing 3 nil.

Between accepting this then not accepting this, talk of court cases and plod kicking the doors in because someone has been at it with the books, not going well for St Maureen.

It could be worse,  Neil Lennon could be our manager doing his level best to fuk up 10IAR. Every cloud and all that.

Whatever transpires this season for my team, wont have the same lasting mental scars as Celtic performing the unthinkable.  Now that will really be something. 

PrayforRomeo#

3 minutes ago, Munoz said:

It could be worse,  Neil Lennon could be our manager doing his level best to fuk up 10IAR. Every cloud and all that.

Whatever transpires this season for my team, wont have the same lasting mental scars as Celtic performing the unthinkable.  Now that will really be something. 

PrayforRomeo#

Not to be difficult, but you think it would be worse if St Mirren were competing for their 10th league title in a row?

PrayforRomeo#
Simmering nicely.

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not to be difficult, but you think it would be worse if St Mirren were competing for their 10th league title in a row?

For a team like Celtic , everything has been geared towards 10IAR. So for them to fuk it up so monumentally at the last hurdle will be a massive knockout blow that I imagine their fickle fans will never get over. 

As for us and we get relegated - oh well, a season or two in the Championship wouldn't really bother the majority of St Mirren fans, because we are safe in the knowledge that we always get back up. 

Will Celtic ever have a better chance as they had this season for their holy grail, I dont think so.

1 minute ago, Munoz said:

For a team like Celtic , everything has been geared towards 10IAR. So for them to fuk it up so monumentally at the last hurdle will be a massive knockout blow that I imagine their fickle fans will never get over. 

As for us and we get relegated - oh well, a season or two in the Championship wouldn't really bother the majority of St Mirren fans, because we are safe in the knowledge that we always get back up. 

Will Celtic ever have a better chance as they had this season for their holy grail, I dont think so.

I mean, I'm 100% being an arsehole pedant, but you said 'Neil Lennon could be our manager, doing his best to f**k up 10IAR'

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

I would.

I think in times like these obsessing about Celtic isn't doing you any favours.

Let's be honest here, they aren't going to say "oh dear, we've made a mistake, off you go, no penalty"

Simmering nicely.