COVID-19 In Scottish Football

16 hours ago, bennett said:

With the virus recently transferring to mink and lions, do we really want to run the risk of sheep becoming infected?

Dave Cormack might need to show some patience here.

i never heard about this, so if a lion with Covid attacks me, would my death certificate have me as dying of Covid ?

Cormack in the paper today complaining that Jason Leitch was on off the ball.

Apparently spent more time on that than talking to football clubs. So... He was doing his job then? 

I'm absolutely astonished guys like Cormack can be successful in business if they behave like someone's drunk fucking Dad all the time?!

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

13 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I'm hearing that Tony Fitzpatrick is in the process of signing up to Pie and Bovril.

He's been stuck at the "Select all squares with traffic lights" screen for the last 4 hours but he's getting there.

They keep changing, to be fair.

1 hour ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Cormack in the paper today complaining that Jason Leitch was on off the ball.

Apparently spent more time on that than talking to football clubs. So... He was doing his job then? 

I'm absolutely astonished guys like Cormack can be successful in business if they behave like someone's drunk fucking Dad all the time?!

Absolutely everyone knows that Cormack is a tit and is completely at it. His plans are laughably transparent and his politicking is amateur at best.

He keeps banging on about having discussions, but there really aren't any more to be had at this stage. The guidelines for fans back in grounds are clear. The reasons for them are clear and have been stated numerous times across numerous media platforms. Cormack knows all this fine well but is choosing to lie and wilfully ignore and misrepresent things. 

The government have to have discussions with loads of industries, not just football. They can't keep explaining the same things over and over to one chairman who is choosing to act like a dickhead.

His aggressive, disingenuous approach is a waste of everyone's time. His attempts to make things political are really poor and fooling almost no one.

3 hours ago, Munoz said:

It could be worse,  Neil Lennon could be our manager doing his level best to fuk up 10IAR. Every cloud and all that.

Whatever transpires this season for my team, wont have the same lasting mental scars as Celtic performing the unthinkable.  Now that will really be something. 

PrayforRomeo#

Ffs.

We’ve had enough Celtic minded cnuts in charge of team down the years without you suggesting NL.

I present the following evidence of so called cnuts in Davie Hay, Tommy Craig and Alan Stubbs. 

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Best heads gone potential here is to overturn the decision for one team and not the other.

Make it so.

The fact both teams got the same punishment in the first place was a nonsense, given that St Mirren's offences were more severe than ours.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

The fact both teams got the same punishment in the first place was a nonsense, given that St Mirren's offences were more severe than ours.

If I'm honest I'm against the forfeiting of games anyway, particularly in a league format. Then throw in the fact that there's a huge element of luck involved in a Covid outbreak.

Fines (heavy if need be) relative to the breach would make the most sense.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

If I'm honest I'm against the forfeiting of games anyway, particularly in a league format. Then throw in the fact that there's a huge element of luck involved in a Covid outbreak.

Fines (heavy if need be) relative to the breach would make the most sense.

There's zero luck around not following procedures though.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

There's zero luck around not following procedures though.

That's true, but no one is disputing the guilty verdict.

Forfeiting games and awarding points should be an absolute last resort for a league format. It is more palatable in a knockout setting but still not great.

14 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Ffs.

We’ve had enough Celtic minded cnuts in charge of team down the years without you suggesting NL.

I present the following evidence of so called cnuts in Davie Hay, Tommy Craig and Alan Stubbs. 

Don't worry,  that scenario makes me shudder also.