EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

Arsenal avoid going winless for 6 games vs Spurs.

Tottenham got what they deserved from their performance despite a couple of Kane inspired moments in the closing minutes.

Good result for Arsenal, hung on in the end and it was a good game for a change.
I've enjoyed all three games today. Was gonna give the MU-WH game a swerve as it'll inevitably disappoint, but I'm on a roll now!

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Absolutely wild that none of the three pundits think that's a penalty.

The wild thing for me is that the rules say that's not a red card, whilst the Luiz one v Wolves (as an example) is.

38 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
48 minutes ago, Jambomo said:
Good result for Arsenal, hung on in the end and it was a good game for a change.

I've enjoyed all three games today. Was gonna give the MU-WH game a swerve as it'll inevitably disappoint, but I'm on a roll now!

Actually looking forward to Man U v West Ham, both teams playing pretty well now.

Just now, Albertlegend said:

Came on here to see people's opinion in the Penalty as twitter is full of "who k ows what's a penalty these days" but I thought it was a stone waller, he wipes lacazette out, whether he has sclaffed the shot or not. 

Despite Lacazette having whiffed hilariously on his shot, Sanchez was silly for taking him out so I think penalty was a good call, added yellow card was for being so stupid

Edited by senorsoupe

46 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Actually looking forward to Man U v West Ham, both teams playing pretty well now.

Thought this would be a good one too,  but West Ham seem happy to sit back and defend and Rashford Greenwood and James are a pretty underwhelming front three.

43 minutes ago, Angus_Don said:

Thought this would be a good one too,  but West Ham seem happy to sit back and defend and Rashford Greenwood and James are a pretty underwhelming front three.

Aye they’ve been disappointing. The subs have brightened things up but it’s a bit late.

17 hours ago, David W said:

The wild thing for me is that the rules say that's not a red card, whilst the Luiz one v Wolves (as an example) is.

How exactly is it wild that a foul after the ball has gone doesn't get a red card for denying an obvious goal scoring opportunity?

Rui Patricio off injured as a result of a nasty blow to the head from his own defender. Ruddy on as a conclusion sub. Salah scored but was offside. 

Wonder if the linesman had been more proactive rather than waiting on VAR if the collision could've been avoided. 

Edited by Michael W