Playoff Semi Final , 18th October 2020

6 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Shout out to the coked up boy at the table next to me who is telling anyone who will listen that this formation isn't getting the most out of our best player, Niall McGinn. I agreed with him after the third time he shouted at me to try and quiet him down.

Don't make me shout it again.

5 minutes ago, GordonS said:

1 sitting midfielder, 2 wing backs and one of the centre halves is a midfielder.

You cannot complain that a team with two wing backs and two forwards is defensive. It's not going well but it's not because of a defensive system.

St johnstone played 2 wing backs and a front 3 against Celtic at the weekend, only a moron would argue we didn't play defensively. 

Using the formation to claim a team is attacking is daft. 

On a positive note, I do think Dykes has potential. McBurnie cost £20m so he must have some qualities. I just haven’t seen what they are. The team generally looks solid, just lacking ideas a bit. Going on the first half, we’re more likely to score from a corner or a free-kick than from open play. 
Just fucking win Scotland! Set up the game with Norway/Serbia then pray they are afflicted by a Coronavirus outbreak.

Can we send Armstrong out there to start coughing on people?

I don't think we're conceding but we'll need loads more set pieces if we're going to score.

Need subs now and take the game to Israel rather than waiting for chances to present themselves.

Davie Provan doesn’t half talk some shite. Israeli boy narrowly misses.

‘Well you can see what he was trying. ‘

No shit Davie. He was trying to curl it in the top corner eh?

Makes the hell of watching Scotland  even worse .

Walloper. 

Edited by Sh*teAndMuck

I just don’t get how we manage to make Robertson, who is possibly one of the best left backs in football, look like he’s good enough to play for Livingston.

Edited by Jambomo

McGregor is being caught in two positions here. He doesn't know whether to stay flat with Jack or push up alongside McGinn. Consequently he's in between them and leaving both with far too much ground to cover.