Scotland vs Slovakia (UEFA Nations League)

charger29

Very happy with the performance, team looks like it’s growing in confidence. Players seem to be getting used to their positions. As a Livi man, very happy for Dykes 👍

28 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I didn't see all of this but I'm a bit perplexed at the negativity from Crocker and Provan at the end. It looked like we were light years better than Thursday night with some good, incisive one touch football at times. 

Robertson, McGregor and McBurnie running rings round then in injury time was good stuff as well. 

Crocker’s the kind of p***k that would find the negative in winning the lottery!

11 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

I thought the tv commentator said “Lyndon Davies” scored for us tonight. I’m a bit deaf but if not who the f**k is Lyndon Davies?

This is the real problem with Scottish fitba the now. Fucking seek of folk trying to dress it up as something else

I am really pleased for Considine. He had a great game. 

How he hasn’t played before beggars belief. Particularly  when you look at some of the bomb scares that have featured in front of him. 

Good on him.  I hope he gets a good run of games for Scotland now.

13 minutes ago, oranjyboom said:

Big fan of Considine. Why not Gallagher him and Cooper as the three? Slow possibly...but McTominay in midfield. second half was really positive, please always play Dykes and not McBurnie

You'd start considine who doesn't always get a game for Aberdeen over Tierney who has been playing excellently for arsenal in the exact same position?

That was the most solid we've looked for a long time. Big Dec having a great game, mctominay looking comfortable in a back 3 for the first time and considine doing great, been a fan of his for about the last 30 years how this was his first cap is a mystery! Our midfield now takes care of itself. Dykes upfront is the kind of player we've been missing for years and Fraser looked like a constant threat. Thought McBurnie was good coming on as well even if just for his shitehousery and laughing at their defenders every time they gave away a corner/throw in when we were running down the clock.

1 minute ago, JamesP_81 said:

That was the most solid we've looked for a long time. Big Dec having a great game, mctominay looking comfortable in a back 3 for the first time and considine doing great, been a fan of his for about the last 30 years how this was his first cap is a mystery! Our midfield now takes care of itself. Dykes upfront is the kind of player we've been missing for years and Fraser looked like a constant threat. Thought McBurnie was good coming on as well even if just for his shitehousery and laughing at their defenders every time they gave away a corner/throw in when we were running down the clock.

McBurnie is clearly a w****r, but he's our  w****r now

42 minutes ago, the snudge said:

That was impressive without being spectacular. Thought Fraser was immense. He covered so much ground. O'Donnell gets a fair amount of stick but I thought he was good tonight. Defence was solid. 

If we shitfest our way to wins like that, I'll take it every time. Seems like a Craig Brown type performance. Good solid unit and club like set up.

On Thursday O’Donnell was up against a player that was better than him, but in the second half he nullified him and started to get forward.

Just now, grumswall said:

It's eye bleeding. It's working though, and that's all that matters. Still worrying that in 210 minutes of football we've only had one shot on target, discounting mcburnie hitting the bar.

We've hit the woodwork twice, scored once and McTominay missed a sitter.  That's a couple of good chances per game.  That will improve, the best bit just now is one good chance conceded in 210 minutes.

That's fantastic, and a great base to build on.  If you're going to Serbia knowing you are going keep it pretty tight and restrict them to few chances you're in with a chance like.

It's eye bleeding. It's working though, and that's all that matters. Still worrying that in 210 minutes of football we've only had one shot on target, discounting mcburnie hitting the bar.
That wasn't eye bleeding at all.

It's not pretty but it's not turgid. Chances created.

Very much like the Walter Smith era.

5 minutes ago, grumswall said:

That's demonstrably not true, whether Crocker says so or not.