Done once, never again

3 hours ago, Shotgun said:

I’ll second this. I’ve been there 7 or 8 times. Only the first time was by choice. Business trips, a 50th birthday bash (not mine) and once to meet a couple of friends visiting from Britain. 

It’s America’s sphincter. 

Were you just passing through?

45 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Thought out-loud about the efficiency / inventiveness of the shower room setup whilst on the Auschwitz tour.  Does not go down well.

Yet it was the peak of genocide technology and logistical efficiency. All the rest seem to have been even more crude since then. Your Hutu's and Tutsi's. Even your Kampuchea's were more agricultural in their methods.

On 19/11/2020 at 07:14, Shotgun said:

I’ll second this. I’ve been there 7 or 8 times. Only the first time was by choice. Business trips, a 50th birthday bash (not mine) and once to meet a couple of friends visiting from Britain. 

It’s America’s sphincter. 

That's where the phrase 'what goes on in  Vegas comes out the sphincter' originated.

On 18/11/2020 at 19:36, Billy Jean King said:

Gall stones, excruciating eventually got the gall bladder removed after months of pain.

I am having possible issues with this just now. What was yer pain like?

Watched A Serbian Film. I actually threw the DVD in the bin so nobody else would come across it ever again, hopefully.
Aye that wasn't a pleasant watch. I'm still trying to find a decent stream for Salò, I expect that could beat it.

2 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

You're honestly saying you wouldn't try to do that again?

Gave me a filthy look too. Dozy c**t just stepped right in front of me clutching a bottle of wine. No second chances Miller. I’m older now with slower reactions so expect to get flattened if you try that again.