Done once, never again

42 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Years ago Mrs F tried this thing where she took a mouthful of toothpaste and went down on me. About 3 seconds later I was screaming in pain trying desperately to clean the old boy under the shower. Minter.

I've used a few things - mostly ice cubes and cocaine - to try enhance sexual gratification with a woman but what in shitting christ was the thought process behind fucking toothpaste exactly? 

"Here, you wanting minty baws the night?" 

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:
Smoke crack at 5am with a couple of my mates and a homeless woman, in some dodgy side street in Amsterdam. It wasn’t a terrible experience, quite the opposite in fact, but not something I’m particularly proud of or would rush to do again.

This has really captured the essence of the thread for me.

No. The thread says "never again". @MONKMAN clearly leaves the door open with "not in a rush". He's going back to the homeless woman by 2025. (If she's not dead). 

Guest bernardblack
Open Goal is excruciating.  
Every episode is Simon Ferry in his weird Dundee/Weegie hybrid accent asking some ex-*** 'What was Walter Smith like in the dressing room eh?' or 'What was Boydy's diet like?'
And that Paul Slane, a boy who has played about 15 games of professional football in his life, is as funny as Aids.

I just don’t understand the appeal of Open Goal.

“Aw that must’ve been a great laugh eh”

I can just about make it through a show if it’s someone that I really want to hear about

Years ago Mrs F tried this thing where she took a mouthful of toothpaste and went down on me. About 3 seconds later I was screaming in pain trying desperately to clean the old boy under the shower. Minter.
Oral B, aye?

46 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
58 minutes ago, coprolite said:
Once put deep heat on my scrotum by mistake. I will not do that again. 

I have literally just in the last 6 minutes learned what your username means.

Ancient Greek soldiers?

Took a bite of a soap on a rope, thinking it was a biscuit. 
My father-in-law did something similar. His Mrs is a cleaner and left haz tabs in her pocket so put them up on the windowsill. He came along and took one thinking they were Extra Strong mints. Silly b*****d. They look similar but I can't believe he never got a whiff of it before putting in his mouth.

haz-tab_granuales-800x800watermark.jpeg