St Mirren vs Aberdeen 28/11

Coventry Saint

3 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Calm doon Saints, Hamilton nearly beat them midweek 

To be fair to Saints fans don't think they are getting carried away ,just enjoying their win as they should,Agree about Hamilton though,we are pish just now.Full strenghth 3rd best in league  but just now even Hearts could give us a game lol.

Amazing how good our team looks when the 2 wingers have a good game. We have been crying out for Durmas to show up all season and Connolly, wow. Incredible.

Fair play to the Dons fans on the thread, very classy.

If you take McCrorie and Ferguson out of most teams in the league they would struggle.

Thought Durmus was great today for most of the game. I didn't know he had been absolutely floored with the Covid and that's why he'd been missing so long. Thought that 4-2-3-1 was exactly the way it's supposed to work, with the two wide men supporting Obika well. I also thought Doyle-Hayes was realky good. I think he's the kind of player that if you were watching him in the stadium would look even better.

Obika should have scored his chance. Obika normally would score that chance, and for that reason I'd stick with him. Erwin wouldn't have been there to miss it. I think today we had something approaching our best system and just a few players off our best team, so hopefully it's coming (and we can keep Covid free) after so many false starts this season.

Just now, Romeo said:

"son"

It's been a bad couple of days for you on here.

Take s break

Oh the irony

All over an Aberdeen thread again.

Do you not have issues of your own to contend with. 

Back on ignore and stick your advice up your hoop my little East End plaything.

I am tiring of you

12 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Amazing how good our team looks when the 2 wingers have a good game. We have been crying out for Durmas to show up all season and Connolly, wow. Incredible.

Fair play to the Dons fans on the thread, very classy.

If you take McCrorie and Ferguson out of most teams in the league they would struggle.

You’re replacing McCrorie and Ferguson with players who are on a wage probably double than St Mirren ones so don’t buy it they were disadvantaged that much, against Hamilton and St Mirren they were ordinary, McInnes only looks semi decent because he can spend more than the provincial clubs.