Null & Void or an 18 Game Season?

10 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Get the season over and done with at this stage, I was all for the 22 game season last week as the split works great in the Premiership but a week on let’s just do the 18 and move on.

Agreed 100%.

I am pleased you don't think some players not playing isn't an issue. I can imagine what will happen if a club in a relegation/promotion place watches a rival play a weakened team because 2/3/4/5 first team players just went out of contract. I would say the biggest barrier has been a pandemic. The season is ruined. Null and Void.

If we are going to play let’s get on with it. If players go out of contract that’s too bad. If it was going to be really important for a club, they could offer new contracts.

6 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

It would be nice if someone from the clubs or the SPFL would kindly tell us WHAT THE f**k IS GOING ON. We're supposed to start playing next weekend and no one knows what the fixtures will be, if any.

This, i've been refreshing my 'SPFL news' google search all afternoon to no avail.

E7B40245-1A10-49E7-A8B4-3FC92DD01944.jpeg

This is going to be like the old BB 7's.  Turn up at a regular place to be told where you're getting a game that Saturday morning.

"Just got the text lads, we're off to Peterhead.  Make sure yeez have a pish first, I'm no stopping"

6 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

https://news.stv.tv/sport/agreement-reached-for-conclusion-of-league-one-and-two?top.  

Shambles. Why do we always make it so complicated.

Fucking yikes. If that article is true then it’s perhaps even more bonkers than trying to fit in 27 games in the next 7 weeks. 

It’s a 22 game season until a club can’t quite manage to play all 18 by 23 April where it’ll then become an 18 game season. Aye nae bother can see absolutely no problems with that 😂😂 Fucking hell.

1 minute ago, bairn88 said:

Fucking yikes. If that article is true then it’s perhaps even more bonkers than trying to fit in 27 games in the next 7 weeks. 

It’s a 22 game season until a club can’t quite manage to play all 18 by 23 April where it’ll then become an 18 game season. Aye nae bother can see absolutely no problems with that 😂😂 Fucking hell.

Get a lead then fake a covid outbreak so it's only 18 games would be the plan.

Just now, craigkillie said:

Clyde will have to play Saturday-Tuesday-Saturday right through to the 23rd April to fit in all their games, and if they get through in the cup they'll need to do Saturday-Monday-Thursday-Sunday at least once.

And that's a part time team too.