Shite for sale, or free, on the internet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My wife was showing a thing of Facebook that is people bartering with items to swap them, seems a good idea in principle as you can get rid of stuff in your house that you don't need or use. What she showed though just looked like people giving their things away for some booze, perhaps this is just due to it being the Paisley version.

1 hour ago, thomas said:

My wife was showing a thing of Facebook that is people bartering with items to swap them, seems a good idea in principle as you can get rid of stuff in your house that you don't need or use. What she showed though just looked like people giving their things away for some booze, perhaps this is just due to it being the Paisley version.

My wife sometimes get things from these pages.

I didn't quite understand how they worked as unless you listed every possession, how would they know what to swap you for? It turns out they just say any item they want (always drink), you buy the drink then swap that for the item. I have no idea why they don't just want the cash equivalent. It's a mad way to do things but the value of drink is always under what the item is worth/what you could sell it for.