Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'd agree with you about @Dawson Park Boy and @The_Kincardine, who both seem to genuinely believe what they're on about most of the time when they're not on the wind up, and are occasionally capable of discussion and acknowledging complexities when issues aren't just black and white, and also post on football threads etc. Durie and Felch weren't anything like that, never posted anywhere else, refused to debate anything, just full time trolling on the politics thread and trying to wind people up which sadly they succeeded at. Durie had numerous alias accounts solely for green dotting himself and red dotting others, probably including Felch who used to ask him questions like who his favourite GB News presenters were and the like

DPB is at it so hard that he'll probably now admit it just because you said he wasn't  :lol:

I'd no idea that he'd named his account after a special needs school until it was recently pointed out. That tells you all you need to know.

2 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Jack Ross. Heads gone (possibly literally)

Back on topic!

1-0 until the 40th minute. What have Dundee United done to the great man?  :o

4 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
10 minutes ago, BFTD said:
Back on topic!
1-0 until the 40th minute. What have Dundee United done to the great man?  emoji33.png

Very odd. Clearly not playing for him and it looks like a death spiral even this early in his tenure.

He's maybe done a Clough and told them they're all shite on the first day.

If he didn't, he probably is now.

20 hours ago, Bhoy Who Invented Oatibix said:

Nah I won't be bothering with that nonsense (this an an old one Addie got me to create to perpetuate some fail of a wind up on Dave Coaches back in 2015 btw). Yeah I've historically been a bit of a dick to a handful of trolls on the Politics sub, but getting booted for telling an old misogynist troll to f*** off is laughable stuff. Anyway I can't be arsed with the Perthshirebell approach so i'll just sack it altogether. Good luck in the impending food riots and best wishes to @Hoose Rice - a genuinely guid c**t. Hope you find better times soon. Cheers. 

Thanks mate.  Appreciated. 

5 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Never quite seen the point of this forum schizophrenia, tbqh......................

He only had one account. Just changed his username as he was a Platinum sub.

5 hours ago, BFTD said:

DPB is at it so hard that he'll probably now admit it just because you said he wasn't  :lol:

I'd no idea that he'd named his account after a special needs school until it was recently pointed out. That tells you all you need to know.

Back on topic!

1-0 until the 40th minute. What have Dundee United done to the great man?  :o

Maybe you’d allow me to explain a few things. No doubt you’ll not believe me but here goes.

I probably got more abuse than most from Day of the Lords but I would never ask for him to be banned. 
His knowledge on benefits was second to none and I learned quite a lot from him.

I tried to get him to moderate his language but to no avail but the printed word hurts no one and I regret his banning if that is the case.

Regarding my user name, yes, there was a special needs school in my locale called that, but I adopted it as both myself and my wife grew up in council house streets bordering that park.

As a unionist, right wing, Brexiteer, it’s not particularly easy on here but I only migrated on to the Politics Forum as, during the Covid period, I felt strongly that football was being halted unnecessarily, and stated so unequivocally on the Football Forum which was not popular.

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Reading the last couple of pages is depressing. 

When the day comes and I get a ban, I wonder who will be on here saying "well, he was a bit boring on this thread and that thread, so I am fine with it" 

Trolls 2 - 0 P&B 

RIP scottsdad, the Prof finally got him..

When the day comes and I get a ban, I wonder who will be on here saying "well, he was a bit boring on this thread and that thread, so I am fine with it" 
Trolls 2 - 0 P&B 

Swap a bit boring for abusive and you're closer to the reality of the case in question.

4 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Trolls 2 - 0 P&B 

I don’t want to wait until you’re banned to tell you that you’re boring.