Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:
6 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:
Is that not Argyll and Bute?

Quite possibly, hard to tell exactly. It's definitely not Inverclyde though which is all that matters.

The rather prominent body of water makes it quite easy to tell that you're looking towards Cowal.

On 28/08/2022 at 13:03, BFTD said:

Poor @MozzaMozza. GBNF.

Which The Rangers fan was caught out leering over pictures of underage girls?

On 28/08/2022 at 13:06, welshbairn said:

We'll never see his likes again. I think the net result was one poster banned, one mod resignation.

Worth it imo.

18 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Unsurprisingly we have a total headsgone in the Celtic v Rangers thread, but not from either fanbase.

It is a fucking topper tbh. Rangers claim the win as he spells boy with an H, IMO.

Edited by Mr. Alli

10 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

The undercurrent of the Celtic posters frantically scrambling to deflect from their fans singing IRA songs really shouldn’t be ignored either, tbh.

Whilst admittedly this goes on we were just getting around to discussing it then the guy in question throws a grenade in. Well when I say he threw a grenade he through it up in the air then caught it with his mouth.

Edited by gannonball

3 hours ago, eez-eh said:

The undercurrent of the Celtic posters frantically scrambling to deflect from their fans singing IRA songs really shouldn’t be ignored either, tbh.

Why was the banner about. Was on Some fans website shared and ended up on my FB feed.

4 hours ago, eez-eh said:

Celtic fans all jumping on the first zoomer they could find instead of condemning their fanbase glorifying terrorists? Sounds about right.

Celtic fans all jumping on the first zoomer they could find instead of condemning their fanbase glorifying terrorists? Sounds about right.
As I mentioned on the thread.... "Just post around it."

There still hasn't been a word said about the Super Trooper song, or the content of the article.

If Falkirk had a fully club endorsed and accommodated section of fans, who have been pandered to for years singing that shite, id be all over them like a rash, before disowning them if it wasn't dealt with.

Nil By Mouth indeed....

3 hours ago, RH33 said:

Why was the banner about. Was on Some fans website shared and ended up on my FB feed.

The banner the Sellick fans displayed on Saturday was an image of a man wearing a gas mask. This is in reference to "The Battle of Bogside" in Derry in 1969, regarded by some to be the start of "The Troubles".

The RUC used CS gas on the rioters, the first time it been used by any British police force...hence the image.

Edited by Arch Stanton