Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

7 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Marshy red dotted me on many occasions, mainly if I was speaking ill of his beloved Falkirk but on other issues too. I have no qualms with that, it's what the dots are for. 

They never bothered me either to be fair. Some folk got very riled up about them. In the end, people are free to dot what they like. They could red dot every tenth post at random if they wanted.

In the grand scheme of things though, being remembered just for red dotting isn't much. 

I made a joke earlier in this thread about waiting until posters get banned before slagging them off, waiting until someone gets banned and then saying they tried to point score over deaths is even worse.

I have no ide why Marshy got banned (neither does he apparently) but considering some of the batshit posts there have been on here in the last couple of years it's difficult to understand why some people get banned and others don't.  

If Marshmallo has been banned for winding folk up with red circles then this is truly a new low for the moderating team. You have to question what kind of precedent that sets for the forum. It appears that the complaining wimps have won. Really they should have been told to log off, take a time out and come back #stronger.

1 hour ago, Venti said:

Moon, you're at it.

I accept I don't know what he's been banned for but there are far worse trolls and arseholes on this board than him. In any case, I wasn't looking to take sides, I just felt Marshmallow was a good contributer in general. I'm not convinced it's a better forum without him but the mods must have their reasons. 

They should ban someone at random every week. Always amusing to see who turns up raging to the wake, completely oblivious of the 'Sign Up' button.

Don't pretend you haven't thought about it, mods.

5 minutes ago, BFTD said:

They should ban someone at random every week. Always amusing to see who turns up raging to the wake, completely oblivious of the 'Sign Up' button.

That’s a good idea.  You’re the most random poster on here.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That’s a good idea.  You’re the most random poster on here.

I would take it with dignity and poise.

By logging in to my other five accounts and demanding retribution.

I didn't mind Marshy although I found him to be a bit of a humourless p***k and some of the scarlet circles I got I didn't see the logic for 

Anyway he'll be back as an alias because he'll be the only one giving me red dots (oops, hostage to fortune there)

58 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I accept I don't know what he's been banned for but there are far worse trolls and arseholes on this board than him. In any case, I wasn't looking to take sides, I just felt Marshmallow was a good contributer in general. I'm not convinced it's a better forum without him but the mods must have their reasons. 

Birthday kerd pish.

c**t was a Poundland troll that was bound to be binned.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

This would be a right laugh.

No warning, no explanation, just a random poster gone each week and the kangaroo court of p&b get to debate if they get their account back.

This thread would be legendary.

Edited by AuAl

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I made a joke earlier in this thread about waiting until posters get banned before slagging them off, waiting until someone gets banned and then saying they tried to point score over deaths is even worse.

I have no ide why Marshy got banned (neither does he apparently) but considering some of the batshit posts there have been on here in the last couple of years it's difficult to understand why some people get banned and others don't.  

If you can't even understand what issue somebody got binned over, it's probably because they started coming it with one or more of the mods.

Fair play to the mods, been tagged in this thread, and even been on deleting stuff, and still no explanation.... They know how to build suspense.

Anyway, I once got randomly banned out of nowhere, and it turned out the mods were pissed up on a night out. Tynie then sorted it. I suspect they were trialling the random banhammer thing then.