Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

At this rate, Div will be along presently to nuke this thread too  :lol:

Still think he's a ways off the honours list yet, but no doubt Chuckles appreciates the effort.

5 minutes ago, BTFD said:

At this rate, Div will be along presently to nuke this thread too  :lol:

Still think he's a ways off the honours list yet, but no doubt Chuckles appreciates the effort.

I wouldn’t be taking a knighthood off Chuck unless I knew they did sword grips in 5XL for fear he dropped it and decapitated me.

ETA - not gonna lie tho, the mental image of Chuck holding out a hand like a baseball catcher’s mitt to Prince Andrew and giving it ‘haw nonce; smell yer fuckin maw’ is tickling me some. 

Edited by carpetmonster

37 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

A comment was posted about Charles fingering his wife Camilla. A long term alias guy then put an outraged reply. He'd mistakenly thought the previous comment had been about Charles fingering his dead mother Elizabeth. That same guy also stated he has collected 200 screenshots of comments from P&B that he personally found offensive. He threatened he was going to pester media outlets with this collection of his in the hope one would use them to publish a negative story about P&B. Presumably his hope was that'd then put off advertisers and P&B would lose profitability.

God forbid he ever reads the transcripts of his King and Queen's chats..

CAMILLA: It's like that programme Start The Week. I can't start the week without you.

CHARLES: I fill up your tank!

CAMILLA: Yes, you do.

CHARLES: Then you can cope.

CAMILLA: Then I'm all right.

CHARLES: What about me? The trouble is I need you several times a week.

CAMILLA: Mmm, so do I. I need you all the week. All the time.

CHARLES: Oh, God. I'll just live inside your trousers or something. It would be much easier!

CAMILLA (laughing): What are you going to turn into, a pair of knickers? (Both laugh). Oh, you're going to come back as a pair of knickers.

CHARLES: Or, God forbid, a Tampax. Just my luck! (Laughs)

CAMILLA: You are a complete idiot! (Laughs) Oh, what a wonderful idea.

CHARLES: My luck to be chucked down a lavatory and go on and on forever swirling round on the top, never going down.

CAMILLA (laughing): Oh darling!

CHARLES: Until the next one comes through.

CAMILLA: Oh, perhaps you could just come back as a box.

CHARLES: What sort of box?

CAMILLA: A box of Tampax, so you could just keep going.

CHARLES: That's true.

CAMILLA: Repeating yourself . . . (laughing). Oh, darling, oh I just want you now.

CHARLES: Do you?

CAMILLA: Mmm.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/how-camillagate-tapes-exposed-secret-10958350

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Good Lord. He always starts off his new runs so sensibly aswell 

Don’t know if it was definitely him (I never saw it either) but going by what was posted in this thread it sounds very like him. RUmoore is definitely stormzy though. 

Edited by MazzyStar

For some bizarre reason @Antlion posted something disgusting about Charles and Camilla, complete with photo of the Kings fingers.  I think you can guess.  From memory, @Zern posted something similar straight afterwards.

@Div had no choice but to act after @Bully Wee Villa did nothing other than abuse those taking exception, with @TheGreenElves even banning one of them.  This was in stark contrast to Div, who thanked him for bring the whole sorry mess to his attention.

All very sad, but @carpetmonster isn't exactly taking heed of Div's message on the thread in question.

19 minutes ago, Cordless said:

For some bizarre reason @Antlion posted something disgusting about Charles and Camilla, complete with photo of the Kings fingers.  I think you can guess.  From memory, @Zern posted something similar straight afterwards.

@Div had no choice but to act after @Bully Wee Villa did nothing other than abuse those taking exception, with @TheGreenElves even banning one of them.  This was in stark contrast to Div, who thanked him for bring the whole sorry mess to his attention.

All very sad, but @carpetmonster isn't exactly taking heed of Div's message on the thread in question.

You’ll be the ready to go new seventeenth sock puppet of whichever one got binned then, aye? 

ETA - aye.

C4E0A75B-08FE-4CBC-A249-D0BDDB291719.png

F90286E4-8EB2-45E5-B1A4-5CCA3158E8E1.png

Edited by carpetmonster

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Doesn't sound like @RuMoore, more like @OmegaSpeedyPro, but I didn't see the posts either.

I don't know what this is about and i've missed all the drama but I can definitively say I think laughing at inbred royals fingers should be encouraged. 

If some right winger has acted like a snowflake because someone made fun of sausage fingers I just wanna clarify I find that more than acceptable and relativley decent patter. 

Utterly bizarre behaviour to be told many times that your presence isn't welcome, only to appoint yourself community policeman in the hope that someone will find you useful.

Does P&B uniquely attract these oddballs, or is it common internet behaviour?

1 minute ago, BTFD said:

Utterly bizarre behaviour to be told many times that your presence isn't welcome, only to appoint yourself community policeman in the hope that someone will find you useful.

Does P&B uniquely attract these oddballs, or is it common internet behaviour?

Seems to be the latter; the one thing Elmo has done to make Twitter more profitable is saving on mod hours banning the fuds; they’re only gonna come back again so what’s the point? 

There was no obscene images, unless  f a t  fingers are objectionable.

And i was not posting the same. I merely informed the poster on whose parts were being discussed and like King Charles, i barely touched the sides.