Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

It's still going on, by the way. They're now beeling about how the mods should protect them from criticism over defending a rapist and wHy DoSeNt AnYoNe WaNt To TaLk AbOoT tHe FiTbA?

14 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I bet you shout that at women

Never. Shouting at women is much more serious than rape, as established.

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

How much is a 34 year old at Junior level actually going to get paid, and is is still more lucrative than a real job? At this point I don't see how it's worth him still trying to be a footballer.

Kyle Lafferty, if the reports are to be believed, will be on the guts of £60k this year if he performs at Johnstone. Goodwillie isn’t the same footballer but I reckon there must still be a living in it for running about after a ball for most of the week. Certainly, I’d say, better than Ian Black (I think it is) or Shay Logan being bored out their tits having to actually work as a painter decorator or a plumber for 40+hrs a week. 

3 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I'm surprised that none of them has phoned Childline by now.

Safety coffin with a phone!

I think you've just nailed it.

4 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

Thread been binned?

Shame for Pollok. Nice 7-0 win ruined by the opposition playing an unrepentant danger.

The good name of A. Trialist has been sullied.

6 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Some chump called James English is indulging the beast by giving him airtime, he's on Twitter, and I'm fucked if I'm linking it.

James English is a podcaster, he focuses on sports people, gangsters, terrorists etc. He is hugely popular in the sleeve tattoo community.  

He’s probably best known for recording an interview with Daniel Kinahan, head of the Kinahan drug cartel. The podcast was never broadcast as the week before it was due to go out Kinahan and his organisation were all sanctioned by the USA meaning anyone connected to him were subject to restrictions in travel and business. 

I once saw a clip of English interviewing former UDA/UFF terrorist Jonny “Mad Dog” Adair and asking him “loyalist, what got you into all that?”. Adair and his unit murdered dozens of people in sectarian attacks. There’s a good rundown of them here - https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/johnny-mad-dog-adairs-hallion-battalion-where-are-they-now/35105516.html

I didn’t watch any more of the Adair English podcast but I’m sure Adair got grilled on all the innocent people he murdered and the other numerous victims of his gang.