Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

I'm fairly nice so can I inherit the mantle of P&B's Qualified Historian then? :thumsup2

The virgin's History degree is from the University of Strathclyde. Trust me when I say that doesn't qualify anyone as a Historian.

I say that as someone who has a History degree from the University of Strathclyde.

Just now, Allan Jacobsen said:

I'm not defending vT but it's interesting to see that there are people insulting him (including mods) who are contributors in the Depression thread. Including the creator of this thread who has been openly honest about their mental health issues.

Is this merely schadenfreude in terms of a person who has doubtlessly done much to damage the psyche of scores of others in this forum by means of demeaning and abusive statements?

Or do you just need some help lifting your signal? You know the one made of virtue?

Edited by cb_diamond

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

The virgin's History degree is from the University of Strathclyde. Trust me when I say that doesn't qualify anyone as a Historian.

I say that as someone who has a History degree from the University of Strathclyde.

Ah weel, mine's from Aberdeen Uni if that counts for anything.

42 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Is this merely schadenfreude in terms of a person who has doubtlessly done much to damage the psyche of scores of others in this forum by means of demeaning and abusive statements?

Or do you just need some help lifting your signal? You know the one made of virtue?

Nah. 

48 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

State of this post. He’s clearly done a lot of damage to your psyche anyway E4A5AA6B-032A-4EDF-9520-8105383A5C5B.png.44215727b7b337bc5d1e190071d53379.png

Just now, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

State of this post. He’s clearly done a lot of damage to your psyche anyway E4A5AA6B-032A-4EDF-9520-8105383A5C5B.png.44215727b7b337bc5d1e190071d53379.png

Or, or, bear with me, tongue in cheek to a guy who is trying and massively failing to take a moral high ground on people giving a big GIRFUY to, checks note, Virginton.

You absolute lapdog