Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee United's next permanent manager?  

160 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

Strange day for Managers...I see Barry Ferguson has also left Kelty after steering them into the SPFL

I mean there's a new Staunchest Team in the West just rocked up into the Championship. Perfect for him really.

15 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Seen rumours surely no truth to them but its youth coaches Tan Courts and Adam Ashgar apparently  

The fans rage if true will be interesting 

Tell you what, I'll be raging if they give it to Michael Barrymore.  No top flight experience whatsoever but you ken what Tony's like etc. 

26 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Tell you what, I'll be raging if they give it to Michael Barrymore.  No top flight experience whatsoever but you ken what Tony's like etc. 

You never know, he might do aw’wight...

Do you think he’d have us finishing top, middle or bottom? 

Edited by Junior_Arab

If it's John Hughes, they can feck right off, the only folk who think he's worth it are his media pals (great guy, plays really good football!).

To be fair that list isn't too far off what's available from the merry-go-round and is absolutely terrifying. The Daily Mail (I know, I know), according to BBC Gossip page, is saying coach Tam Courts is getting it.