Moldova v Scotland

Sugar_Army

Just now, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

I for one, am not panicking.  We'll win this 2/3-0 and at a canter.

Please...please stop.

I'm not superstitious but, Jesus...

17 hours ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

Even the poor sides, Liechtenstein, Kazakhstan, Faroes etc. create the odd chance, and in fact, all three have scored against us.

Moldova did the square root of F all that night.  

You must have been getting a pie when Mihail Ghecev skipped past Billy Gilmour and shot just past the post then. 

I saw that Moldova's 23 year old defender  Reabcuik who plays every week for Olympiakos, which certainly seems to make him their highest profile player based on club side, got sent off late on against Israel so I'd assume will be suspended.  Every little helps.  

12 hours ago, 2426255 said:

You must have been getting a pie when Mihail Ghecev skipped past Billy Gilmour and shot just past the post then. 

You’re right. Let’s drop him. Or, better yet, let’s all drop our pies. That way we can pay better attention to the bits that you know more about than us.

Tickets bought. Link for home end tickets. https://armth.mticket.md/m-ticket/agent1site11055ro/widget/site?fbclid=IwAR15fInGGRR_eoRGxBGWyq2tqASFpbj0P0wrdNByy1C0pF0IZD7xfk4qL-I

Copied from Tartan Army Mctartanface facebook page.

I believe (but could be wrong) that the away fans will be in section 20, so section 19 could be a good shout if you want to be close to fellow TA. UPDATE: Section 19 now sold out. On to 18! 😃
- Using the Chrome browser should translate the pages for you, to save a bit of guesswork.
- DoB should be entered as YYYY-MM-DD.
- I'd suggest using the last 6 digits of your passport number for ID (assuming you don't have a Moldovan ID of course), then carry a photocopy of your passport, as per official travel advice.
- Make sure you select the print at home option. No address details should be required.
- Tickets are 100 MDL (approx £4.18) for the blue sections (including section 19), or double that for the red sections.

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

I've never been in the home end at an away game before. Pretty worried this is all gonna go tits up.

Don't worry about it, fitba is way down the list of things that the people of Moldova like.Last time there they thought we were over for the wine festival that was going on at the same time 

If Tierney doesn't make this I'd want us to go 4-5-1.  Having him obviously gives us an attacking overload on the left, but without him do we expect Hendry to power forward? 

Hopefully KT makes it, but if he doesn't I'd want Clarke to be less dogmatic. 

8 hours ago, accies1874 said:

I've never been in the home end at an away game before. Pretty worried this is all gonna go tits up.

If it's anything like Georgia away they herd all the Tartan Army together whatever the seat numbers on the tickets.