Normal Island

3 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Sorry to be brutal, but stupid c***s like that deserve everything they get.

It really is amazing stupidity. Thing is, if the doctor had just told them they still need insulin he would still be charging c***s a fortune to slap them. There is a guy I used to work with who had a motorcycle accident and has gone down this sort of spiritual path, he put up a "Wellness and Mindfulness Getaway" course the other day. £500 quid to go and stay for a night in a countryside hotel where they will "take empowering photos" of you and give you some breathing exercises. There really is no shortage of gullible wankers with too much money.

On 01/07/2024 at 09:28, 'WellDel said:

Posters saying what? "Dear Moroccan drug lords, please point us in the direction of Jay's remains"?

Very strange that there's been a large scale search with the dugs called in yet there's, quite literally, not been a single sniff of him. You'd think if he'd been wandering in the area that some trace evidence would be found. The other characters involved and on the periphery of it all seem shady as fcuk and evidently dark forces are at work. A decent chance that he'll never turn up. Fed to the fishes is my guess.

If its a coastal area hes fallen then you need to think about the currents, bodies (like that Nicola lass last year) also sink and then refloat days/weeks later too. I remember one where the person moved miles and miles from place last seen due to the tide, there are experts who can predict with near precision if someone goes under when/where they’ll pop up. 
Based only on whats reported id say hes fallen either into water or come to harm in another way, i dont think he’s got the ability to lie low for weeks and not be discovered, too many moving parts. 

On 01/07/2024 at 22:59, 'WellDel said:

Death In Paradise has the same vibe and murder rate. Beautiful location and laid back policing, but fcuk ever going there for your holidays. Better off taking your chances with drug lords in the mountains of the Canaries. 

Thing that has always boiled my piss about that program is that shortly after the murder, there is invariably a scene where the rozzers are looking at a board with portrait photos of all the suspects and the victim pinned to it wearing the clothes they were in in their opening scene. When you fly in to that country, do immigration stop you and demand you pose for a photo just on the off-chance you get murdered?

7 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Thing that has always boiled my piss about that program is that shortly after the murder, there is invariably a scene where the rozzers are looking at a board with portrait photos of all the suspects and the victim pinned to it wearing the clothes they were in in their opening scene. When you fly in to that country, do immigration stop you and demand you pose for a photo just on the off-chance you get murdered?

Well maybe they should do that everywhere? Much safer 

7 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Aye...it's called immigration.

On 05/07/2023 at 10:24, Steve_Wilkos said:

She even called it the "Captain Tom Building".

You have to respect the grift.

If you're going to do it, be 100% shameless.

Captain Tom's daughter and her husband disqualified from being charity trustees

Charity Commission: "The evidence in this investigation meant that the level of misconduct and/or mismanagement was serious enough to warrant this action."

Hannah Fuckface-Moore: "We will not appeal against this decision."

3 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

Charity Commission: "The evidence in this investigation meant that the level of misconduct and/or mismanagement was serious enough to warrant this action."

Was just going to post this. Crying her eyes out, but no appeal.

1 hour ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

Can someone explain why, given the interpretation of the commission, the Police are not involved here? 

Absolutely despicable.

10 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Can someone explain why, given the interpretation of the commission, the Police are not involved here? 

The burden of proof for locking people up is higher than for disqualifying them from being charity trustees

Unfortunately I dropped out of law school so that's not a definitive professional answer

Fortunately, for you, that means I can't charge you for this post