Normal Island

51 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

There really ought to be (and there might be already) a twitter account which counts up the number of times the utterly intangible, and conveniently non measurable qualities of the Queen get mentioned this week.

Il go for "sense of duty" to take the top spot by a considerable margin.

I've just seen a whole fucking bingo card:

Screenshot_20220908-161937_Opera.thumb.jpg.6eb494930faed2303f08e9688e84cc57.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

Complete fucking weirdos gathering outside Buckingham Palace.

The BBC feed featured someone who had travelled from London to Windsor after hearing the news because she "wanted to be in Windsor".  

She's in Scotland m8.  

she's definetly died awready, there's nae danger they'd be doing this if today wasn't definetly the day, imagine the embarassment if she somehow sat up later the night and went " oft that was a sare yin but am a bit better now" they're keeping the announcement until after the family has aw gathered and been inside for a we while

Another cracker. "We've all lived our lives with the queen". 
Screenshot_20220908-163826_Opera.thumb.jpg.f5e6831b5f21cdb4798ee21f7fa37441.jpg
Is there an actual contenst now on who can out with the best piece of nonsense?
In what way have we "lived our lives" with the Queen? Is it just coincided presence on the same spinning rock? I have lived every minute of my existence with Elon Musk [emoji1745]

Really worried that this is set up so that we (by we, I mean me) have no days off work. Quick Google suggests that we won't be off except for her funeral which is 10 days after the announcement which would be a fucking Sunday.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

In what way have we "lived our lives" with the Queen? Is it just coincided presence on the same spinning rock? I have lived every minute of my existence with Elon Musk emoji1745.png

Haha aye, total fucking nonsense.

I'm quite enjoying the pish though. It's decent entertainment to see who can come up with the biggest pile of shite.