Scotland v Ukraine

Lex

Just now, CM. said:

Think he means buying for other members. Sure you used to be able to purchase for multiple members using their membership number so you can sit together but only allowing you to buy for yourself this time round.

The email I received suggested you could still connect up your friends and family accounts as usual.

4 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Ticket email with all 4 tickets just received around an hour after I bought them.

Mine took a while as well and I was beginning to worry that I’d fucked up somewhere along the line and hadn’t bought them at all. I was relieved when it finally arrived.

2 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Even if you bought the membership yesterday its essentially 30 quid to guarantee a ticket for 4 games once you apply the fiver discount.

Still cheaper than going to the Dundee derby too. 

Yeah, certainly can’t complain about the prices to be fair. 

4 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Anyone else having problems on checkout.  7 attempts to pay by the Visa Debit card already saved and used before and numerous attempts with another Visa Debit card. Every time saying there is an issue with payment !!!!!

Same issues here, wonder if it’s worth leaving it for a day or two then try again. 

Anyone else having problems on checkout.  7 attempts to pay by the Visa Debit card already saved and used before and numerous attempts with another Visa Debit card. Every time saying there is an issue with payment !!!!!
Use a mastercard card if you have one.