Wordle

Arch Stanton

Wordle 193 5/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜

🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜

⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜

⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Must admit that last one took me a few goes until it accepted a word as a pure guess. Never heard of it. Could not form a word that looked real with the letters I had left. 

5 hours ago, shahid khan said:

Wordle 193 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Tough one. Looking above though, seems I'm in the minority. 

5/6 for me too, thought it was a really tough one. Even when I had three letters (one in the wrong place) it still took me an age to come up with the correct word.

Wordle 194 4/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

On 27/12/2021 at 08:41, mathematics said:

⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 191 6/6
i am not impressed.

On 27/12/2021 at 09:04, Hedgecutter said:

How in the name of **** did you manage to get 2nd letter in row 3 (and then both the 2nd and 4th in row 4) wrong? 🤔

There is a setting on Wordle called “Hard Mode” (Kenneth gifs incoming) which forces you to use your identified yellows and greens in subsequent guesses. I’ve been doing this automatically, but I suppose that filtering out further letters in early guesses is an alternative strategy.

Well this is awkward. Only on my 3rd word, and I've got the first 3 letters green, but no yellows. I've eliminated all the vowels. And I can't think of any words to put in. I've tried about 20 guesses but none of them count as they're not a real word. So basically I'm stuck. I've not lost but I've not won. 

Stick me down for half a point. 

Edit. Never mind. I'm an idiot. Sometimes, you need to just start again and go for 5 new letters.

Wordle 194 5/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Well this is awkward. Only on my 3rd word, and I've got the first 3 letters green, but no yellows. I've eliminated all the vowels. And I can't think of any words to put in. I've tried about 20 guesses but none of them count as they're not a real word. So basically I'm stuck. I've not lost but I've not won. 

Stick me down for half a point. 

Spoiler

Warning - clue below. Only use if cheating

Spoiler

The obvious ones are obvious. 

6 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

I suppose it is commendable that this game is encouraging people to learn lots of five-letter words as opposed to four. 

What's that, cunto?

(hopefully that isn't today's word, or I'm toast)