Wordle

Arch Stanton

Second day in a row I've had a first row full of blanks. 😒

Wordle 195 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Eta: turns out that's a lie; I'm thinking of two days ago.  Decent enough different first words though!

Edited by Hedgecutter

Changed my opening word today and was punished mercilessly for it (not that the old one would've been much better). By the time I got to attempt #4, I don't know if there were any other words left that it could've been.

Wordle 195 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

32 minutes ago, Squalor Vic said:

5/6 again (I dunno how you do the wee box thing 🤣)

Click the 'Share' button on the statistics screen that pops up when you've guessed the answer - depending on your device, it'll either copy the pic straight on to your clipboard, which you can then CTRL+V onto your post, or it'll give you options for sending it to other people. Choose 'Mail', and copypaste the picture from the email that opens up.

Wordle 195 6/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜

🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

Toiling like f**k there tbh. The fifth guess was a lucky one and put me on track, but even if I didnt have one or two of the confirmed wrong letters I had, I would have fucked it as I would have picked 4 or 5 other words before the right one... Phew

10 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Changed my opening word today and was punished mercilessly for it (not that the old one would've been much better). By the time I got to attempt #4, I don't know if there were any other words left that it could've been.

Wordle 195 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Snap, who was that twat programmer I linked to? Took about half an hour.

Wordle 195 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩