God Save The Queen

Lex

32 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I'm wondering if any American tourists queueing up to go past the coffin are expecting to see the Queen in an open casket, like the nauseating practice in Yank funerals.

The royals missed a trick on that one - they could have Eva Peroned her. Would also have given those queuing up the chance to show their respect by giving one of the auld yin’s favourite childhood salutes.

C71BE496-CE80-4454-A3AD-36559440A7EA.jpeg

Still not planted? I hope that coffin is refrigerated. 

I notice the sightseers don't actually see her lying there, just a box.   Might be empty, might be Schrodinger's queen.

Here , I've only just realised god didn't do much of a job saving her.

Edited by cyderspaceman

Chazza not paying inheritance tax on his mummy's personal wealth. I saw this,

The law locks up the man or woman

Who steals the goose off the common

But leaves the greater villain loose

Who steals the common from the goose.

The law demands that we atone

When we take things we do not own

But leaves the lords and ladies fine

Who takes things that are yours and mine.

The poor and wretched don’t escape

If they conspire the law to break;

This must be so but they endure

Those who conspire to make the law.

The law locks up the man or woman

Who steals the goose from off the common

And geese will still a common lack

Till they go and steal it back

We hear about the Queen's love of the Commonwealth and her great sense of humour. I feel an opportunity has been missed here to reflect this.

Imagine Charles looking all po-faced in St Giles and then the doors open and Her Majesty's coffin is brought in by

Spoiler

Ghana-Pallbearers-Dada-Awu-2.jpg.62a10f699dde433e77e28ce6ab1e1899.jpg

22 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

We hear about the Queen's love of the Commonwealth and her great sense of humour. I feel an opportunity has been missed here to reflect this.

Imagine Charles looking all po-faced in St Giles and then the doors open and Her Majesty's coffin is brought in by

Hide contents

Ghana-Pallbearers-Dada-Awu-2.jpg.62a10f699dde433e77e28ce6ab1e1899.jpg

TonTon Macoutes ??

7 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:

I thought Jackie Srewart was greetin' ( volume muted often currently) but my wife informs me that's just his face.

Jackie Stewart is a thoroughly unlikable lickspittle w****r. I made the mistake of reading his AUTObiography & he came across terribly, if you can’t make yourself look good……

Truth be told, that went quite well. Scotland was shown off beautifully by air, the weather was amazing and those that wanted to, did the things they wanted to do without really making too much of an arse of themselves. Hopefully the few court cases and charges are only there pour encourager less autres and will be quietly dropped next week.

Meanwhile doon sooth is getting ready for Reine Morte Part Deux where it's pissing it down and folk are losing their shit about centre parcs.