God Save The Queen

Lex

4 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

Kicked out in your lifetime?!  Absolutely no chance.

Still, until it happens you can keep youself amused by imagining your Steiner friend chatting up burds with Royal, Wrestling and Trad Marriage chat :D

My wife and I are quite happy in our traditional marriage, thanks very much.

Have you ever thought of moving back to the UK? Surely, the lack of a Monarchy in the US is having some negative effect on you.

Or do you think more countries will adopt a constitutional or absolute monarchy? If the last 50 years are a guide, the Queen (or her successor) will be the head of state of less and less nations. One already ditched them earlier this year...

I'm sure your wife loved (and loves) the wrestling chat and how much you adore the royal family. You sound like a real winner.

1 minute ago, Satoshi said:

Have you ever thought of moving back to the UK? Surely, the lack of a Monarchy in the US is having some negative effect on you.

Or do you think more countries will adopt a constitutional or absolute monarchy? If the last 50 years are a guide, the Queen (or her successor) will be the head of state of less and less nations. One already ditched them earlier this year...

I'm sure your wife loved (and loves) the wrestling chat and how much you adore the royal family. You sound like a real winner.

I live in the UK, the Detriot thing is just patter to do with my alias.

Anyway, seems you're getting personal now.  I've never understood why simple disagreements drive people to see their interlocutor as 'the other', but if that's how you go about things then who am I to judge?

25 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

I see.  The real Scott Steiner is not from Detroit.  He is from Bay City.

For anyone who has never heard of the place - Madonna was also born there.

Oh, and there was something else but it sort of rolled past me.

We're talking kayfabe ma man.

My word. I thought this thread would get the republicans foaming, and goodness me, I haven’t been disappointed. The extremity of your reaction has been nothing short of delightful. What a seething miserable bunch you are, but I suppose we, (the majority), already knew that.
You kicked the bin at the last royal birth, didn’t you? Good, wrap than anger you feel every time you hear about your head of state right around you.
I seen this became about independence. Of course it did, everything in Scotland is about independence. Even the failing holyrood government is because of the big bad Tories.
Point of inconvenient (to this forum) order here: If you had won in 2014 (stop laughing at the back there), she’d still be your head of state. Your own creepy beast Salmond ran the YES campaign on a firmly monarchist ticket. No wonder, he’d have lost by even more if he’d played the seething republican card.
Take these facts to the bank. Your Queen is Elizabeth. Soon, your king will be Charles. In short order following, your king will be William. If any of you miserable old diddies live through that, you will die with King George as your head of state.
Upset? Let’s hope so. Hook your seethe to my fucking veins.

3 hours ago, Lex said:

My word. I thought this thread would get the republicans foaming, and goodness me, I haven’t been disappointed. The extremity of your reaction has been nothing short of delightful. What a seething miserable bunch you are, but I suppose we, (the majority), already knew that.
You kicked the bin at the last royal birth, didn’t you? Good, wrap than anger you feel every time you hear about your head of state right around you.
I seen this became about independence. Of course it did, everything in Scotland is about independence. Even the failing holyrood government is because of the big bad Tories.
Point of inconvenient (to this forum) order here: If you had won in 2014 (stop laughing at the back there), she’d still be your head of state. Your own creepy beast Salmond ran the YES campaign on a firmly monarchist ticket. No wonder, he’d have lost by even more if he’d played the seething republican card.
Take these facts to the bank. Your Queen is Elizabeth. Soon, your king will be Charles. In short order following, your king will be William. If any of you miserable old diddies live through that, you will die with King George as your head of state.

delightful/pleasing - ✅

seething -  ✅

majority (when referencing own views) -  ✅

anger -  ✅

failing -  ✅

creepy beast (Salmond) -  ✅

facts -  ✅

King William -  ✅

Upset -  ✅

seethe (x 2) -  ✅

Unfortunately had to read through to check that and probably missed the Rangers reference. But what a way to start my 2022 - BINGO

5 hours ago, Lex said:

Given the content, and the time and date of posting, this must be the most tragic post ever on P&B. 

A good example of how badly "fishing for bites" can be executed. 

Edited by Bairnardo

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Given the content, and the time and date of posting, this must be the most tragic post ever on P&B. 

A good example of badly "fishing for bites" can be executed. 

It's certainly got 2022 off to a flying start.

New Year's Morning and the nats are still raging about our Gracious Queen :D

You'd think they'd let it go for a few days at least.

Anyway, I have now invoked the long-awaited amnesty.  To the banned 20, you have been set free from my ignore list, with one exception, that being the highly abusive WhiteRoseKillie.  He'll stay on the list for the time being at least.

I even decided to release Antlion! :D

Hope everyone had a great time for the bells.  Wishing ALL posters a happy new year.

5 hours ago, Lex said:

This genuinely outstrips any of Kincardine's mewling look-at-me nonsense. Imagine stumbling onto P&B at about 5am on New Year's Day to post that

I hope the loneliness isn't too crushing 😂

Trying too hard [mention=2169]Lex[/mention]

6 hours ago, Lex said:

eu3cmydd-640.jpg