Killie v Raith Rovers

I can't say I'm particularly bothered about this, maybe I'd be a bit more het up if I was there, but this always felt like a game we'd lose.

It's abundantly clear though that if we'd started the game like this it would at least have been a contest. We might've still lost, we might well still "lose" this half, but we're actually touching the ball in Kilmarnock's half, which didn't happen at all in the procession that was the first 45. 

It hasn't looked remotely like working in months, I'm baffled that McGlynn thought he'd persist with it when it meant shoe-horning an out of form Liam Dick into a position he's not made for. 

There's the third. As I say, we'd probably have lost this anyway, but McGlynn didn't give them a chance. He has to learn from this. 

I can't say I'm particularly bothered about this, maybe I'd be a bit more het up if I was there, but this always felt like a game we'd lose.
It's abundantly clear though that if we'd started the game like this it would at least have been a contest. We might've still lost, we might well still "lose" this half, but we're actually touching the ball in Kilmarnock's half, which didn't happen at all in the procession that was the first 45. 
It hasn't looked remotely like working in months, I'm baffled that McGlynn thought he'd persist with it when it meant shoe-horning an out of form Liam Dick into a position he's not made for. 
There's the third. As I say, we'd probably have lost this anyway, but McGlynn didn't give them a chance. He has to learn from this. 
Dick isn't out of form, he just isn't very good. Can't say mackie looks like much of an improvement although that is harsh considering iv seen him play 45 minutes of football.

Just now, Raith_Raver said:

Never mind, Inyerneesh are getting shafted at home by Ayr

Yeah, if the scores stay the same this is a pretty good day for us, all things considered. 

Killie will do this more often than they don't between now and the end of the season. You can see the quality they've got now that McInnes and his January signings are settling. As much as everyone wants Arbroath to win the league, I reckon Killie will take it with a couple of games to spare. 

The really frustrating thing is not even giving ourselves a chance today, but with Caley Thistle in freefall and Partick Thistle with loads of games to play on a dodgy pitch, we've still got a fairly reasonable shot at a playoff, particularly if we can get Spencer back. 

If McGlynn can learn his lessons from today and get a win against Thistle next week, it'll be a good week. We're actually creating a few half-chances in this second half, something we've failed to do all too often this season. All is not lost.

The hard neck these c***s have for sticking around. McGlynn especially. I loved these guys. Since they signed the rapist knowing full well the fans didn’t want him in the first place. I hope the directors at Rugby Park are feeling the pain. f**k them all. 

1 minute ago, roverthemoon said:

Surely no one is deluded enough to to think we still have a chance of promotion? If we make the play offs it’ll only be because Inverness spontaneously combust. 

Ayr beating them 2-0 they are doing their best 😆

That's probably the best I've seen Killie this season. Every man was up for it, impressed with Lafferty. He was in our box as much as Raith's.

Part of me likes winning in this league as opposed to constant worry in the "big" game.